Page 193 of 215 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    I am experiencing a problem as described above. I can’t load the game as an error message keeps appearing saying I need internet. I have internet. Everything else works on my iPad. What is the issue?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The issue is being worked on, however most of us eventually get in by repeatedly clicking on the Try Again button. It just might take a while and a lot of tries...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The issue is being worked on, however most of us eventually get in by repeatedly clicking on the Try Again button. It just might take a while and a lot of tries...
    Spirit Wind, my new events have turned into a total mess, trying and retrying to enter the game. When the event starts I seem to do fine. After a couple days I’m not able to get back in to finish goals. My new events are just trying to get in! Is the game too small for the number of players?

Rhino Keeper
    If you don?t have enough storage for all ur players, why not delete players who haven?t played for 5 years? That would free up space & 5 years ago players aren't likely to return

New Resident
    Same issue here. I’ve been locked out for days now and am falling ever more behind in the current event. I logged a report and the response was vague at best. My request to have characters moved to storage has been ignored.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by billsgal View Post
    Same issue here. I?ve been locked out for days now and am falling ever more behind in the current event. I logged a report and the response was vague at best. My request to have characters moved to storage has been ignored.
    I?ve been having this issue for 6months plus. The last time I managed to load, last week, I stored all my 30 citizens & 30+ decor items, I was able to load for 5 days in a row. Now I?ve been unable to load for 5 days so storing stuff doesn?t help.
    Sat for a hour hitting retry. Didn?t help. How long are we meant to try? How many times are we meant to hit the button??

Executive Chef
    Im another that has been unable to connect for days.
    The storybook event is now undoable.
    Storm8 will hopefully finish upgrading our incomplete building.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...has been 3 days already!!!

New Resident
    That has not been my experience. Still unable to load despite hours of “trying again” over 5 days.

Very frustrating, response from storm 8 is not helpful.
    The problem started with this last event but for the last 4 days I can’t log on at all.