Page 191 of 213 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    Anyone else not getting drops from the troll camp? The last 5 times I?ve visited I?ve received nothing, as soon as I can make bandages I?ll be able to upgrade animal hospital to level 4 and level 5 have made everything else ready!
    I'm really sorry you're having such a bad run with the troll camp. The glue is definitely still dropping. Random drops can be very frustrating... I think that's why the adventures are helpful to try and get a glue or 2 that way and then others will pay the 20 gems for the item on the crafting screen. I hope your luck changes!

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    I have another question,I?m finding it hard to navigate around this site. If I just want to see things for Castle Story do I subscribe and does that mean I?m paying a fee? This is very confusing
    No need to 'subscribe'. That is a feature of the the program used to create this forum (vBulletin) that can be used if you want to keep updated on a particular thread. No fees involved at all. Personally I don't think anyone needs to use that feature at all. It's better to bookmark the thread (e.g Inventory Guide or Building Guide etc) when you're looking at the forum on your phone/device for easy reference. I wrote a guide on how to use the forum in the "Castle Story: Help and Information for new players" thread, so maybe that will help. Look at post 12 on page 2 titled * Information about the forum *. Additional info for Android users also included as visibility of the forums looks a little different to iOS users. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much 🥰

Fashion Designer
    Rollbacks are getting very frustrating.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

I completed a storybook item... and I have no idea which one. I'm at a screen telling me to "Place the Faerie Bulb", and that the Faerie Bulb is in my inventory. If I click "Place", nothing happens. I also do not have a Faerie Bulb in my inventory. I've contacted Support, but they say I need to remove it from my board first... which I don't know how do do since I haven't placed it yet. No amount of force-closing and re-installing the game have made the Faerie Bulb show up anywhere.

Did I have to previously craft this item and it's possibly burried deep in my inventory somewhere?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20211018-150616_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	61017

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I completed a storybook item... and I have no idea which one. I'm at a screen telling me to "Place the Faerie Bulb", and that the Faerie Bulb is in my inventory. If I click "Place", nothing happens. I also do not have a Faerie Bulb in my inventory. I've contacted Support, but they say I need to remove it from my board first... which I don't know how do do since I haven't placed it yet. No amount of force-closing and re-installing the game have made the Faerie Bulb show up anywhere.

Did I have to previously craft this item and it's possibly burried deep in my inventory somewhere?

Name:	Screenshot_20211018-150616_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	61017
    This is from Blythewood Faeries Part 1.

Preedle: Wow! It's been a long time since I last saw a Blythe Gem! Quick, take me to the Goddess Tree! I have to see this for my own eyes!
    B2. Preedle of Blythewood
    * Give Preedle the Blythe gem 0/1 GIVE
    * Examine the goddess tree 0/3 GO (skip 15)
    Rewards: 385 coin, 3 xp, 1 faerie bulb (has gone to inventory)
    Congratulations: Preedle: I don't know how you all managed it, but it really is the Goddess Tree! Hang on, Fwipple, we're coming for ya! (collect the Faerie Bulb)

Sabina: Ohh, this sound like fun! My stories describe faerie homes all the time. I cannot wait to build one of our own!
    B3. Magic Collaboration!
    * Place the faerie bulb 0/1 PLACE | you will find this in your inventory
    Rewards: 385 coin, 3 xp, 1 blythewood tree

As you can see, goal B2 rewards a faerie bulb like the picture shows in your screen shot. Reinstalling the game only fixes graphics issues as your game lives on S8 servers so we do not recommend ever reinstalling your game anymore.

Do you remember completing B2?
    Did you gem skip B2?
    Did you B2 right before this goal timewise?
    Are you absolutely sure it's not on your board already? If yes, then pop it back into Inventory. If it's on your board and you hit place nothing will happen.

The other thing to check is that you've completed any pre-requisite goals. they are listed in the discussion thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84455

This is a note I wrote against this particular goal and to begin with, can you check you have done this first: Place the Faerie Bulb (this is in your Inventory under the Buildings tab.)
    Note: pressing the button does not take you to the Market. You need to go to your inventory tab yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is from Blythewood Faeries Part 1.

The other thing to check is that you've completed any pre-requisite goals. they are listed in the discussion thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84455
    I found it after reading hints to look under the "Buildings" tab in inventory. The Faerie Bulb won't show up in the "All" tab, only the "Buildings" tab, which is why I couldn't find it. The "Place" link on the game screen is also broken, so it's a double-whammy for me since I'm so far behind in the storylines.

Thanks for letting me know it's all resolved. I added some extra notes yesterday to the goal to help future-proof it. Good luck with the remainder of the storyline!

Fashion Designer
    Don't know if this is a glitch.

I'm on Part 2 goal 7 of The Candy Kingdom timed goal and need to expand to the Caramel Apple Castle. I've cleared everything around it but I still can't clear this goal. I've force closed and have been trying for 2 days but can't clear the goal.

Name:	20758E34-70EA-42A6-A648-F5C596DAC302.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	61153

(Update removed of support comments.)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-05-21 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Comms from support are not allowed to be posted. Removed same.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Don't know if this is a glitch.

I'm on Part 2 goal 7 of The Candy Kingdom timed goal and need to expand to the Caramel Apple Castle. I've cleared everything around it but I still can't clear this goal. I've force closed and have been trying for 2 days but can't clear the goal.

Name:	20758E34-70EA-42A6-A648-F5C596DAC302.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	61153
    Oh no! If you haven't already please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for help with your account.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I reached the end of the full of it event and tried to place my knights squad. However the knights squad was invisible and my two harvest towers also became invisible. A few days later the towers reappeared but the knights squad has disappeared completely- it isn?t on my game board or in my inventory. The site on the game board where it was is now free for other items to be placed there !!