Page 190 of 213 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colsieann View Post
    I am so frustrated by the freezing, the rollbacks, the crashing. The Wednesday unlimited energy isn't event a thing anymore because my game crashes EVERY TIME! EVERY TIME! Not exaggerating. Just happened again.
    This happens to a lot of us and I don't think it's anything Support can help you with if you're on the latest version of the game. I don't know why it happens either, but for me I never participate in the unlimited energy offer anymore bc of rollbacks and the loss of time and the stress it caused me when I did do it. If your game crashes at other times, you can do things to mitigate this, like storing citizens, limited unnecessary deco and roads/walls. There are other ideas in the Troubeshooting thread you can try if you want to. Sorry to hear you're having so many issues though.

[Please note that support comments have been removed in line with forum rules, but I still wanted to let you know I'd seen your post and share the sentiments...]

Fashion Designer
    Weird bug. My Gingerbread walls have gone invisible. The places are still held and clicking on the space indicates they are there and I can even move them, but they can’t be seen. Did a force quit, but that didn’t help. I hesitate to do a reinstall as my realm is huge.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Weird bug. My Gingerbread walls have gone invisible. The places are still held and clicking on the space indicates they are there and I can even move them, but they can’t be seen. Did a force quit, but that didn’t help. I hesitate to do a reinstall as my realm is huge.
    We were asked to store and replace. It didn't work though. Still invisible...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-03-21 at 03:23 PM.

The team is aware of the invisible Gingerbread walls and are looking into it. Thanks for the heads up!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We were asked to store and replace. It didn't work though. Still invisible...
    I did try that and also added another out of storage. I did submit a ticket. It is not affecting play and with the holiday weekend the fix may be delayed. At least I’m not the only one affected. Maybe tied in with the walls being on sale. In the meantime, I don’t think my Gingerbread horses are going to escape.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A41DF31E-788B-4402-BE93-6399FC1202FB.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	154.2 KB 
ID:	60546

I purchased 2 golden gates and they have issues: 1. they only connect on one side to the golden fence and not the other, 2. they do not turn. can you reconfigure the sizing and allow them to turn? Thank you. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gold.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	60548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gold2.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	346.2 KB 
ID:	60549

Rhino Keeper
    I am on my iPad Pro and this has happened for too long. The game restarts and steals inventory and energy. One or the other an sometimes both. It has been doing this for years. Seriously. Now that you have us spending the 800 bucks for chop chop and other tres chop chop. And so many things coming from one thing and new stories and trying to gift but it takes too long to load because we have so many items but can get enough money to expand spending money on dead trees. This makes me irritated because I had 20 in inventory and it restarted and I had to start over in the middle and now I only got 17. Which means I?m probably gonna have to spend another $1600 to get the three hour already had it adds up tired of spending money when I keep playing this game every week and giving out money on top of it give us some room money for free or something because you don?t give us time in between anymore to do nothing tired of resetting and resetting and resetting and resetting and resetting and resetting that is the problem it?s been going on for a very long time. And I have uninstalled and reinstalled it does this all the time if you have any suggestions please please let me know I?ve been playing too long and on this particular device or account I don?t ever get anything good in my barons tent you think it?s possible to put me on somebody else?s loop for a little while and I never ever receive the extra prize That you get when you go on adventures and some of the games never asked been a lot of money every month on this one and the other accounts it?s just frustrating to chop chop chop chop chop chop reset chop chop chop chop chop and then you don?t have the same amount as you do when you started plus spit at $800 of materials they don?t even dropThat mini and then yeah turn around it resets and it takes it away

Fashion Designer
    Yeah! I was away all day, and tonight my Gingerbread walls are visible again. Thank you S8 techs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8ED3BC45-8774-4F02-829E-B2CCF01D95C6.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	60572

Anyone else not getting drops from the troll camp? The last 5 times I?ve visited I?ve received nothing, as soon as I can make bandages I?ll be able to upgrade animal hospital to level 4 and level 5 have made everything else ready!

I have another question,I?m finding it hard to navigate around this site. If I just want to see things for Castle Story do I subscribe and does that mean I?m paying a fee? This is very confusing