Page 176 of 215 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    I am on iOS Castle Story 2.3.2., my background music disappears, very frustrating when you are expecting stuff to happen and you discover a monster has triggered and you didn?t hear the change in music. I can still hear the bubbling in the kitchen the chop chop or ding ding etc, but no background music. It only started happening about 12 hours ago when I was doing part 2 of WW. I have done all the usual, force closed, hard restart, delete and reinstall. It is there during the load up screen then within 10 sec of game actually starting it?s gone. I asked on the current thread but no one seems to be having similar problems. FF music is ok as are other games.

My other problem is that when I collect stuff then use quick collect to speed things up as you do in WW, things get collected but show as still being there to collect. This means if you click on it again, you have to be careful you don?t spend gems, or if you are collecting crops, it goes to plant mode and effectively everything you?ve tried to collect is back again. Sometimes I see double buckets on the same thing. I believe it did have a picture of it somewhere, but the above problem is really annoying.

Should I be putting tickets in?

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Level 10 in The Will O' the Glimmer Wisps Event,
    Have fought over 10 Rainbow Skunkupines but the purple wispies are not dropping!
    The Purple Wispies were dropping up till L9 but since reaching Level 10 ...nothing!
    This seems to be a bug!(saw another player with same issue)
    Please fix as unable to proceed with my game!

Playing on IOS on an iPadPro Castle Story 2.3.2

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    I am on Level 10 in The Will O' the Glimmer Wisps Event,
    Have fought over 10 Rainbow Skunkupines but the purple wispies are not dropping!
    The Purple Wispies were dropping up till L9 but since reaching Level 10 ...nothing!
    This seems to be a bug!(saw another player with same issue)

➡️➡️➡️Please fix as unable to proceed with my game!⬅️⬅️⬅️

Playing on IOS on an iPadPro Castle Story 2.3.2

Same here! Rainbow Skunkupines spawn easy enough but they're not dropping the purple wispies!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Really hoping someone can help me!! For the last month or more every time I try to purchase a value pack for the events I get a message that says "This In-App Purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free." When I click ok, all it does is stay on the loading screen and I have to click out and back into the game. I play many Storm8 games and do not have this problem with any other ones. I contacted storm 8 support and they told me it as a store issue. BUT, i can purchase gems with no problem, so how can it be a store problem??!! Has this happened to anyone else and ho as it resolved? I have posted this in another part of the forum, when the problem first started and people did say they have the same problem and it was never resolved or it eventually resolved on its own. TIA for help or suggestions.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I am on iOS Castle Story 2.3.2., my background music disappears, very frustrating when you are expecting stuff to happen and you discover a monster has triggered and you didn?t hear the change in music. I can still hear the bubbling in the kitchen the chop chop or ding ding etc, but no background music. It only started happening about 12 hours ago when I was doing part 2 of WW. I have done all the usual, force closed, hard restart, delete and reinstall. It is there during the load up screen then within 10 sec of game actually starting it?s gone. I asked on the current thread but no one seems to be having similar problems. FF music is ok as are other games.

My other problem is that when I collect stuff then use quick collect to speed things up as you do in WW, things get collected but show as still being there to collect. This means if you click on it again, you have to be careful you don?t spend gems, or if you are collecting crops, it goes to plant mode and effectively everything you?ve tried to collect is back again. Sometimes I see double buckets on the same thing. I believe it did have a picture of it somewhere, but the above problem is really annoying.

Should I be putting tickets in?
    So no one else is having this problem? Because it’s not good when you are trying to trigger a monster and don’t realise you have one already.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So no one else is having this problem? Because it’s not good when you are trying to trigger a monster and don’t realise you have one already.
    Does your music disappear randomly or is it only when you're doing a Quick Collect?

I ask, because in my game the music does fade away but only when I'm Quick Collecting. I'm just a regular player but I'll try to explain my understanding of the music/sound fading out during a QC.

The sound fading is only logical because QC isn't a function that is built into the game but rather a neat side effect we, the players, have figured out over the years. Since the game's not programmed to work that way, it can't compensate its sound to accurately play the sounds for multiple taps in one instant. Instead, the sound just fades out for a bit until the game has caught up enough to match its sound to what's happening on the screen again.

If you think your sound issue is unrelated to QC, I'd suggest you spend a day playing the game the slow, normal way (without QC) so you can note exactly when the sound issue is happening or if the sound issue occurs when certain actions are performed in your game. This way, if you decide you need to contact support, the team can look up those time codes to see if there was a technical problem in your game at that moment or something of that nature.

Today my Barons Tent was not showing the prize but the timer for the prize kept running. I spent 23 cabbages and got all 6 items needed for getting the prize (which was still unknown to me), but i haven't got the prize. When i open the Barons Tent baron tells me i won the todays prize. But i am sure it is not in my inventory.
    ID GameAddicted007, playing from iPad 4, IOS 10.3.3.
    Thanks for your help.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Go back into the tent as it's likely it's rolled back. Take a screen shot if no more plates to turn and contact Support. They will be able to fix this easily. Good luck!

Thank you! Such a shame for my stupidity, I was searching for more than half an hour how to submit a ticket, used search engine and it was not helpful. Finally found it in my game itself. That was really hard to find for me.
    Would be so great if S8 could mark the "Contact Support" option in a more easy-to-find way for stupid people like me, I would really appreciate it.
    Now it's done. Thank you for advices and good wishes! And thank you so incredibly much for always being there for all of us when we need help, advice or information.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    anytime. I've tried to plaster it in lots of places, but sometimes things hide in plain site. The link to Support is in my signature; in post 1 of every thread and is a sticky thread in the Bugs forum with detailed steps for those who need more help. Have a look for them so you know where to go if you ever need it again. If all else fails, just PM me!