Page 174 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1746

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

  1. #1731
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    74
    I am at the stage of making the sled kit and then Miko. I have done both of these and have 3 hours left till my first collection from the dog, however in my task list it still says that I need to make a sled kit. This must be a bug. I don’t want it to stop me from progressing and don’t want to have to make another kit if not needed.

    Didn’t assume I could have more than one Miko, someone in the forum said they had, so worth doing the kit again. Now I can move on.
    Last edited by idkat; 01-12-20 at 12:51 AM.

  2. #1732
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,016
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I am at the stage of making the sled kit and then Miko. I have done both of these and have 3 hours left till my first collection from the dog, however in my task list it still says that I need to make a sled kit. This must be a bug. I don’t want it to stop me from progressing and don’t want to have to make another kit if not needed.

    Didn’t assume I could have more than one Miko, someone in the forum said they had, so worth doing the kit again. Now I can move on.
    Yes you can craft 5 Miko's - I just updated the text in the first page of the event thread for goal 11, so check that out so you can get all 5.

    (Do not collect from the first Miko you crafted until you make all 5 sleds and dogs!)

  3. #1733
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cypress, TX, USA
    Posts
    93
    The video links on the Baron’s Game Tent promise snowballs for watching videos.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-18-20 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Inappropriate text removed

  4. #1734
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,016
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    The video links on the Baron’s Game Tent promise snowballs for watching videos.
    The wording could have been better but it's essentially correct. You get 2x cabbages to exchange for snowballs so you come out even. There is extensive discussion and notes on the Barons Tent thread advising how it all works.

  5. #1735
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    557
    Have done several trades in the elven outpost and only getting bronze runes! This is unusual compared to the last hundreds of trades I have done so There is a problem there!
    Also after a few more months, and dozens more trips into the heart of the desert, still no burning ember to incubate one of my 7 dragon eggs I have! This has got to be a bug! Its literally been years now since I got one.
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

  6. #1736
    I'm playing on Android, latest version of the game. Currently level 6. The game crashes every single time when I'm trying to buy walls for the Royal Scholar mission. Cannot do anything about it nor evolve in the game. Anyone who has this problem as well?

  7. #1737
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocofrieda View Post
    I'm playing on Android, latest version of the game. Currently level 6. The game crashes every single time when I'm trying to buy walls for the Royal Scholar mission. Cannot do anything about it nor evolve in the game. Anyone who has this problem as well?
    Unfortunately this is a compatibility issue with your particular device. It's always happened with some android devices. You can double check with Support about your device but I'm sorry to say for now you won't be able to continue playing.

  8. #1738
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    152
    Is it considered a breach of contract. When you tap yes to watching video for prize. Then you watch video and no gift is delivered after watching the Klondike video. It is a contract. When I do my part of the contract watch the video and I get no prize. That is a failure to deliver on contract., there by a breach. Who do wesue Klondike or S8?

  9. #1739
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,016
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Is it considered a breach of contract. When you tap yes to watching video for prize. Then you watch video and no gift is delivered after watching the Klondike video. It is a contract. When I do my part of the contract watch the video and I get no prize. That is a failure to deliver on contract., there by a breach. Who do wesue Klondike or S8?
    To assist fix the problem, it would be helpful if you take a picture of the last screen that shows the name of the game and it's provider and either send a ticket to Support or post here for me to advise the team. Use a new thread if you post here.

  10. #1740
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5
    Hello! I recently expanded my game board. I used 3 explorer?s permits, enchanted lanterns, and $1.6 million to expand. It worked fine but then the game refreshed and I lost the expansion, lanterns, permits, and $1.6 million that I used to expand!! Help! I want my expansion, please! TIA!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •