Page 170 of 213 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    For the last two days I am having trouble loading Castle - it loads and then turns itself off again repeatedly. I might manage to get on once or twice in a day if I’m lucky. Can’t get on at all tonight. I play bakery and restaurant and they are ok. I’ve reloaded it etc but doesn’t help. I’m called Mount Pleasant and level 50 been playing fir many years.

Quote Originally Posted by CleoHotel View Post
    For the last two days I am having trouble loading Castle - it loads and then turns itself off again repeatedly. I might manage to get on once or twice in a day if I’m lucky. Can’t get on at all tonight. I play bakery and restaurant and they are ok. I’ve reloaded it etc but doesn’t help. I’m called Mount Pleasant and level 50 been playing fir many years.
    This happened to me last week several times. Once I cleared my history & did a hard restart the game loaded & stayed open.
    Have you tried that?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Thanks will try that tomorrow - just off to bed. Could you explain how you clear history and what is a hard restart? Sorry not technically minded ��

Thanks will try that tomorrow - just off to bed. Could you explain how you clear history and what is a hard restart? Sorry not technically minded ��
    This is for an IOS device (iPhone or iPad):

To clear history:

Go to Settings, scroll down to Safari & tap Clear History & Website Data
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F70242E2-0179-4F75-AF17-536831102EA4.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	54064

Then if you really want to go further, scroll all the way down to Advanced, tap Website Data, & all the way at the bottom tap Remove all website data.

Hard Restart:

Hold down the top button (on the iPad) until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider & wait about 30 seconds or so. Then to restart, press & hold the top button until the apple logo appears & IOS is loaded.

On iPhones there are several ways depending on which iPhone you have. On the newer ones, press & hold one of the volume buttons & the side button until the power off slider appears. Wait about 30 seconds & then press & hold the right side button until the apple logo appears.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks it seems to have worked ��

Thanks it seems to have worked ��
    Yay! Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsmith61 View Post
    Fast worker boost has doubled the time. I am working on wisp lanterns to be able to take advantage of the sale on discounted expansions but I can't do it because after two hours they should have been done and I still have 4 hours and 16 minutes to go
    This has just happened to me. Crafting firewood and went to collect thinking it would be ready but over an hour still to go.

What has been the fix for others this has happened to? I will be nervous about using the booster again ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D6A7AD9A-358A-4B8B-A3EA-39F0F4B23DE1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	292.3 KB 
ID:	54163

(I have logged a ticket with support but don't expect it to be fixed before the current boost runs out)

Added: ok. It fixed itself when I started crafting the next lot ... very odd
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 12-09-19 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Added comment

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, here's what you're supposed to do...

1. activate the boost
    2. start your craft.

What the team thinks makes it double is if you do it the wrong way round, ie start crafting and then activate the boost. A force close once or twice will actually fix the timer back to the half time as it should be.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ok, here's what you're supposed to do...

1. activate the boost
    2. start your craft.

What the team thinks makes it double is if you do it the wrong way round, ie start crafting and then activate the boost. A force close once or twice will actually fix the timer back to the half time as it should be.
    I did wonder if it was that sequence that caused an issue, given it worked okay for the next items I crafted.
    Though I often put the booster on after I have started crafting and have never noticed this before, so guess it is intermittent (or else I am very unobservant )

I did force close once to see if that would fix it but it didn't. So if it happens again I'll try more than once!

Thanks for the explanation.

Rhino Keeper
    I started to get fangbeasts from the grand Ilium root which was fantastic because I need more bottled shadows for the academy quest line as well as wisps for enchanted lanterns. I haven't had a fangbeast for over 24 hours (and 200 energy!) from the root nor a skunkupine. Were the fangbeasts an accident and then taken away (sad face) along with skunkupines or is something else going on? Is it just random chance or is it a bug? Edit add and if they were taken away can we have them back please?

Thanks.

Second edit add: panic over, got a fangbeast. PHEW.
    Last edited by newyear5780; 12-10-19 at 12:42 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.