Page 161 of 213 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    There's a bug in the butterfly Grove. Levelled it to 6 and there's a 12 hour timer. Left my friend to collect whilst I was away and she called me in a panic telling me she couldn't collect (lol she knows I'm a cs addict) . Missed out on 6 collections. Btw when I did collect it gave me the 25 yellow butterflies and coins.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Panic over. Timer of butterfly Grove has been fixed and is now back 2 hour collections yeyyy. Thanks SW and s8.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There seems to be some mix up in the Faerie Atrium:

Attachment 52803Attachment 52804

The Butterfly Lantern Craft and the Grand Butterfly craft are off. I'm not sure if it's the materials or the descriptions that are incorrect, either way I won't feel comfortable trading any faeries until this is corrected.

EDIT: I've confirmed that crafting the Grand Butterfly in the Atrium adds Grand Butterflies to our CE totals. So it seems as though it's just the descriptions under the craft image that need to be switched. But this has brought up a new issue: instead of giving 3 Grand Butterflies, the craft only added 1 to my CE total.
    i only received one GB too.

Host(ess)
    My Monalise is missing

Help!

I have finished the Butterfly Fairies event with 1061 points. I remembered I got the Monalise this afternoon and I put it in my castle. But tonight when I open the game, the Monalise is missing
    I have finished the goals but strangely the ?Win Monalise? goal is still written 0/1, and the same happened with ?Welcome Mona? 0/1 even though my points are 1061.
    Please help.

Regards
    V

New Resident
    There is still a "Welcome Monalise" goal in my storybook too. Since the event ended, there is no way I could "welcome" her in any way now, looks like she's stuck in there

Can somebody take a look please?

Farm Supplier
    I have a bug with a fast worker boost. I started a Marble Aquarium, began the boost and that INCREASED the time to craft the aquarium! I didn?t note the time extension until I checked it about 30 minutes later and it still had over 5 hours left to craft! The marble aquarium is supposed to take 4 hours. The boost is working normally on the Omnivorous Fish I began at the same time.

I tried restarting my game but the bug remains.
    Last edited by linmii; 09-23-19 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    I am on the quest "a King's appetite" to complete the fruit crate trade, but the goal is locked in my royal exchange. Appreciate your assistance on this pls!! Thanks!
    Hi SW, thanks again for helping to log a report on this last month. Unfortunately, it still has not been resolved. Can I seek your help again pls! Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Hi SW, thanks again for helping to log a report on this last month. Unfortunately, it still has not been resolved. Can I seek your help again pls! Thank you!
    I'm on it!

Farm Supplier
    I just collected four strawberries...and received four hot peppers!

The game is crashing as soon as I try to collect the craft for Petrichor.