Page 16 of 215 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Energy

iOS 5 - castle story 1.1.3 I purchased the gems to get an Alicorn- the Alicorn takes 7 days to produce 40 energy yet the game has capped energy to 30. I am also having problems receiving energy points earned from a task. Like if my knights are back from a quest and I have not zeroed out my energy before clicking on the castle it will only give me to 30 energy points! This also happens when doing Royal exchange for the 5 energy or 10- I don't get the energy earned if it will go over 30! The only time I go over 30 is when I level up!

I have over 800 neighbors and being able to only gift 3 with recent changes - well I am not a good neighbor to many.

I would like to purchase energy with gold earned in the game!

I do live being able to level up on production items- as well as the new Royal exchange! I would like to see something regarding the love items in the royal exchange. Also I would like to add a mote to my Castle and purchase a kings castle to go with my Queen castle!

I am addicted to this game- I play several times throughout the day- and 3-4 days a week I visit each of my neighbors and collect hearts! This takes a number of hours due to the refresh rate!

Keep up the great work creating!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kindkendra View Post
    iOS 5 - castle story 1.1.3 I purchased the gems to get an Alicorn- the Alicorn takes 7 days to produce 40 energy yet the game has capped energy to 30. I am also having problems receiving energy points earned from a task. Like if my knights are back from a quest and I have not zeroed out my energy before clicking on the castle it will only give me to 30 energy points! This also happens when doing Royal exchange for the 5 energy or 10- I don't get the energy earned if it will go over 30! The only time I go over 30 is when I level up!

I have over 800 neighbors and being able to only gift 3 with recent changes - well I am not a good neighbor to many.

I would like to purchase energy with gold earned in the game!

I do live being able to level up on production items- as well as the new Royal exchange! I would like to see something regarding the love items in the royal exchange. Also I would like to add a mote to my Castle and purchase a kings castle to go with my Queen castle!

I am addicted to this game- I play several times throughout the day- and 3-4 days a week I visit each of my neighbors and collect hearts! This takes a number of hours due to the refresh rate!

Keep up the great work creating!
    The original players have 40 energy as a reward. The alicorn completely refills energy so it's showing the highest max.

Always reduce your energy before collecting from adventures, sir piggles and energy trades as these won't go over your cap. I know it's been reported but I don't know if they'll change it.

When the game first started we couldn't send any gifts. We have been limited to three gifts/day since gifts were introduced. Because of the limit people don't expect gifts - they understand they're like a bonus. If you have anyone hassling and demanding gifts you don't need to keep them.

When the valentine content is pulled we'll only be able to get valentine materials from valentine animals and plants. People who start after valentines is pulled won't be able to get these. It is my personal theory that this is why there are no valentine trades.

Glad you're enjoying the game. I know it's my all time favourite

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I saw as a pop-up that the troll hunter trade was a change & completing it would give 5 trade tickets? When i completed it, I got 1.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    I thought I saw as a pop-up that the troll hunter trade was a change & completing it would give 5 trade tickets? When i completed it, I got 1.
    Upgrading a trade gives you a one off bonus of 5 tickets. The trade itself only gives 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Upgrading a trade gives you a one off bonus of 5 tickets. The trade itself only gives 1.
    Upgrading a trade? I dont see that as an option?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    Upgrading a trade? I dont see that as an option?
    You don't see it as an option. What happens is that after doing the trade you may do something that triggers an upgrade, eg collecting a glimmerbulb upgrades the fruit trade to rare fruit trade. Collecting a magic fruit upgrades the rare fruit trade to magic fruit trade. When a trade has been upgraded you can no longer do the previous trade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You don't see it as an option. What happens is that after doing the trade you may do something that triggers an upgrade, eg collecting a glimmerbulb upgrades the fruit trade to rare fruit trade. Collecting a magic fruit upgrades the rare fruit trade to magic fruit trade. When a trade has been upgraded you can no longer do the previous trade.
    Thanks so much 4 answering!

Farm Supplier
    1) Storm8 ID: Vllygirl
    2) device type: iPad 3
    3) device OS: iOS 6.1.3
    4) what happened before the bug: was upgraded to Royal Exchange special fruit and received 5 trade tickets. Did that trade completed it and received an additional trade ticket. Chose the next trade for the cash. When I came back to collect that trade, there was no trade and I lost all of my trade tickets ( I had 10). I now have just 2 trade tickets.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm id: angellahg
    Device type Ipad mini
    CS version 1.1.2

I craft sugar but it doesnt get added to my inventory, if it shows up at first once the game reloads its gone. Ive made 5 sugars but it keeps going back to one. I havent used any.

Host(ess)
    The rare fruit and troll trade are not giving the 5 tickets ... Only one...at this rate I will be able to expand in 3 months. I'm using iOS and have the current version of castle story.