Page 158 of 213 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    I am not seeing mystery chests I have earned in the current beast game Maxitaur. I am on rank 2 and should have 7 chests so far. Castle Story version 2.5. Playing on iPad Pro IOS VERSION12.2.3. Kkbg5768

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You don't get an actual chest but a pop up screen with either 1 or 2 or 3 pics on the screen showing what you've won. You might have received coins or cabbages etc. there's a screen shot in the discussion thread showing possible drops.

New Resident
    Had to restart my game because I forgot my old log in info. Now, I am unable to progress as the game freezes any time I build a wall. Have uninstalled/reinstalled twice, no luck. Running the game on the same Galaxy S7 I always have.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalisto1 View Post
    Had to restart my game because I forgot my old log in info. Now, I am unable to progress as the game freezes any time I build a wall. Have uninstalled/reinstalled twice, no luck. Running the game on the same Galaxy S7 I always have.
    Support can retrieve your game for you. Some of the Galaxys ended up being incompatible with the game and the known trigger is the inability to buy and place walls back in the very beginning of the game. You could double check with Support about your device though as we don't keep any lists on the forum about this (well not in Castle Story). Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Goal 4 and have everything to craft Thomas’ Horoscopes. I hit the craft button and come out, going to clear a few mailboxes. My game resets and the horoscopes are no longer crafting. I go back in and now it says “Locked by goal.” It still shows I have all the necessary items to craft it. It still shows that’s the goal I need to do. I have hard reset my game several times. I have shut down my device. Ugh! Any suggestions?
    iPhone XR version 12.3.1
    CS version 2.3
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

New Resident
    Have tried everything except delete and re download game, I have done this in the past and lost a large part of my game. I have had to start over 3 x after reaching level 50.

(Support comments removed in line with forum rules. From SpiritWind )
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-19-19 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by pickaroo View Post
    Have tried everything except delete and re download game, I have done this in the past and lost a large part of my game. I have had to start over 3 x after reaching level 50.

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear how many times you've restarted CS. I have a full copy of your post saved and have provided a copy to S8. But let's see if I can help as well.

Support is quite separate from the forum and they usually only take 1-5 days to respond to a ticket. Please send me a private message with your ticket number and details of the problem to save you repeating (Click on my name to create a new message) so I can help escalate your issue.

Can I check
    1. what you have tried in the past?
    2. What device do you have and
    3. are you on the latest version of the game?
    4. what's going on with your game now that's causing issues?

Some things we can help with here on the forum and other things only Support can assist with.

Here's our troubleshooting thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Fashion Designer
    Hi there, I hope someone can help me get back into Castle Story. I have not been able to get onto the game since about 10pm PST last night. I have run into this problem a couple of times in the past. It is an account specific issue as I'm able to login without problems to another Castle Story account from the same device. Any help would be appreciated as I have invested gems to get ahead and am quickly losing ground.

I have cleared my history, tried hard shutdown, deleted and reinstalled my game.

Storm ID: sipland
    Device: iPhone SE, iOS 12.2
    Castle Story version 2.3
    ----------------

ETA: Happy to report my account seems to be running normally again Thanks S8 for the fix!
    Last edited by sipland; 08-19-19 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Problem appears to be solved.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Quote Originally Posted by pickaroo View Post

Sorry to hear you've started over numerous times. Deleting & reinstalling the game should not cause any loss since your game is stored on S8 servers.

Did you know that you can login to S8 games? I use the login feature all the time to play between devices.
    Use the password you use here on the forum (or a former one you had before) & a S8 game that has that feature. Bakery Story is one that has the login feature.

Here's a link to the instructions:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=sipland;1591558]Hi there, I hope someone can help me get back into Castle Story. I have not been able to get onto the game since about 10pm PST last night. I have run into this problem a couple of times in the past. It is an account specific issue as I'm able to login without problems to another Castle Story account from the same device. Any help would be appreciated as I have invested gems to get ahead and am quickly losing ground.

I have cleared my history, tried hard shutdown, deleted and reinstalled my game.

Storm ID: sipland
    Device: iPhone SE, iOS 12.2
    Castle Story version 2.3
    ----------------

I'm having the same login problem. I've had this a few months ago as well when I wasn't able to login for over a week at a time, missed a couple of events, but was able to login eventually. I was on CS yesterday just fine then this morning was not able to login and still not able to login. My IOS on both devices are up to date and I've uninstalled and reinstalled CS on both devices. I'm able to login to bakery story and my other CS accounts on both my iPad Air & my iPhone. I just can't login to my main CS account.

CS account storm ID: turtlenhare