Page 153 of 213 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    For over two weeks now this is the message I get :

Attachment 50936
    me too, can this be fixed? restarting Ipad (newest and latest IOS) does not fix it 😕

I still cannot purchase a forest to help with this event. I understand you took those away when a glitch gave than incorrectly. But I would like to purchase and upgrade it and cannot because it isn?t available. Please fix this so I can do this event. What a horrible glitchy event this is!

Rhino Keeper
    The "Midnight in the Mushroom Grove, I, II, III" have not worked in my kingdom yet. They appear in my goal book only to disappear before I can do them. I have not received any Midnight Mushrooms from doing these goals. The only Midnight Mushrooms I had were bought in the store and yes I check my inventory but there is never any Midnight Mushrooms and the ones I buy go straight to my kingdom to be chopped. This quest is very glitchy particularly since we are already in our third complete day. Any chance that this will be fixed in a timely manner?

New Resident
    When trying to add a new neighbor I get a pop-up stating that I need an account which I have obviously since I signed into the forums I sent in a ticket in November because I wasn't able to log in and the problem was fixed. I deleted and reinstalled the game on my android device which I believe is the problem because it was working beforehand. Do I need to submit another ticket or is there anything else I can do? I am not having this problem on dragon story just castle story.

Rhino Keeper
    1) I did not get the three midnight mushroom side goals yesterday.

2) I finished the visit community members today and received my midnight mushroom. I placed it on the board to chop later. It has disappeared. I completed the other two daily and received those midnight mushrooms.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Portia Bella - 7 day timer and 600 plus to speed up for food or a sword? This can't be right. Are you just kidding until the event is over? I did not see any mention of energy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    1)

2) I finished the visit community members today and received my midnight mushroom. I placed it on the board to chop later. It has disappeared. I completed the other two daily and received those midnight mushrooms.
    Same thing happened to me today.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've sent through a bug report about:
    1. Not receiving daily goals
    2. Not receiving the midnight mushroom (and/or that it disappears) when completing the daily goal. I included NewPams post above in my report given it's happened to several players.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Portia Bella - 7 day timer and 600 plus to speed up for food or a sword? This can't be right. Are you just kidding until the event is over? I did not see any mention of energy!
    The back of the card says she drops energy. Once the time passes, there will be reports in the discussion thread about the amount of energy and I'll try and find out in the meantime.

I’ve just cleared 2 midnight mushroom and received Enoki. Five seconds later the game reset and I have lost both Enoki, the midnight mushrooms and progress in sporadic occurrences.