Page 15 of 215 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    Device: IOS, castle story version: 1.1.2
    A beast appeared in the upper left in my kingdom. He is too far away for me to ****. I cannot expand to him. It's keeping me from using the buildings that his "most" covers. Please help me get rid of him, it's very frustrating!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcmdc View Post
    Device: IOS, castle story version: 1.1.2
    A beast appeared in the upper left in my kingdom. He is too far away for me to ****. I cannot expand to him. It's keeping me from using the buildings that his "most" covers. Please help me get rid of him, it's very frustrating!
    Try restarting your device to see if he disappears.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device to see if he disappears.
    I tried restarting & he's gone. . Thank you!

Repost: Lost energy, from 76 to 27 in a few clicks

I posted this in the general forum, but it looks like this is the place to get answers...

I had my energy go up a lot after going up a level and having my knights come back from a venture and i think I got some from ****ing a troll. It went way up to 76. Then I started using it and it went way down to 27 after just a few clicks. This has happened a couple of times. What's up with that? I know the cap is 30, but do you literally lose it if you get extra from completing tasks?

I'm on the iPhone 5, version 1.1.3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicSeekers View Post
    I posted this in the general forum, but it looks like this is the place to get answers...

I had my energy go up a lot after going up a level and having my knights come back from a venture and i think I got some from ****ing a troll. It went way up to 76. Then I started using it and it went way down to 27 after just a few clicks. This has happened a couple of times. What's up with that? I know the cap is 30, but do you literally lose it if you get extra from completing tasks?

I'm on the iPhone 5, version 1.1.3
    This is what I've responded to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It would depend on what your current energy level was when you went up. If you had 10 left then it went 70 to 40 the 70 was a display issue and the 40 would be correct (as the current not max). As you're limit is 30 the most you could have seen was if you collected and had 29 which would give you 59 (as the current not the max).

At the moment 30 is the cap unless you were an original player or are in a test group. TL does change the energy from time to time but I am not privy to the decision making process.
    If you dropped bact to 27 after a few actions it is likely you levelled up when you were almost out of energy.

I have flagged the issue over.

Well, my energy was pretty full when I went up. I hadn't played in an hour, so it was at least at 20 or so. Then I went up a level. And then I got energy from the trolls. So... all that extra that was over 30 just vanished after I picked up a few crops.

I have been trying to upgrade my Spire of love and it shows that I have collected everything I need to do so but the green complete button is not showing that I can click on it to do it. I have tried several times when I have energy to do it and it still won't work?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly_lynn21 View Post
    I have been trying to upgrade my Spire of love and it shows that I have collected everything I need to do so but the green complete button is not showing that I can click on it to do it. I have tried several times when I have energy to do it and it still won't work?
    Make sure you are playing on the Valentine game, not the regular game. There is a issue when upgrading buildings on the regular game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

1. iOS 6.1.3
    2. Castle Story 1.1.2
    3. I have the third troll appeared (I kiiled the previous ones), but I can't do anything with it. It seems that there is a bug, and I'm stuck?
    Also, lately, whenever I try to send any gifts to neighbors, I always get a message saying "We were unable to send the gift as you have already send gifts to your friends or they have already received the max number of gifts today". Is this another bug?

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by petitgrain View Post
    1. iOS 6.1.3
    2. Castle Story 1.1.2
    3. I have the third troll appeared (I kiiled the previous ones), but I can't do anything with it. It seems that there is a bug, and I'm stuck?
    Also, lately, whenever I try to send any gifts to neighbors, I always get a message saying "We were unable to send the gift as you have already send gifts to your friends or they have already received the max number of gifts today". Is this another bug?

Thanks!
    Check this thread for info on how to deal with monsters that are out of bounds.

You can only send 3 gifts/ day with sub limits of 1 jewels, 2 silver ore and 2 fur. If you try to send more it will tell you they're maxed. If your neighbour has maxed that item (some like wisps say maxed from about 80) it will say maxed. Try sending a different gift or letting your neighbour know they need to use up some of the item.