Page 148 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    I am currently on hidden forest part two and have the task of expanding to the second totem. The goal takes me to the expansion area and a yellow arrow indicates to expand here, but I cannot seem to get the area to open up.

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    I am currently on hidden forest part two and have the task of expanding to the second totem. The goal takes me to the expansion area and a yellow arrow indicates to expand here, but I cannot seem to get the area to open up.
    Have you done all the goals for part II in the book first. Expanding is goal 6 of part II.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by wyly View Post
    Can you try force closing? If the expansion still is not available, please submit a ticket so a support agent can look into it for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone checked with S8 about the on going problem with the game resetting? I was trying to complete the goal in Press Your Luck, I bought the walls and gate, my game reset and I lost my gate and walls. The wall remained checked off but the gate remains unchecked! I know there are or others having the same issue.

New Resident
    Having the same issue with my walls disappearing too.

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on the 4th goal to Make a Lucky Beam. When I go into the workshop it says locked by goals. I have done all the other 3 goals and I have 7 trees and chopped down 3 giant clovers.
    I have tried force closing the game, restarting my phone and even deleted and re-installed the game.HELP. I don?t want to miss out on this. And a lot of times when I send in a ticket (and I did for this too) Store8 gets back to me way late and I miss the whole event.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeress2474 View Post
    I am stuck on the 4th goal to Make a Lucky Beam. When I go into the workshop it says locked by goals. I have done all the other 3 goals and I have 7 trees and chopped down 3 giant clovers.
    I have tried force closing the game, restarting my phone and even deleted and re-installed the game.HELP. I don?t want to miss out on this. And a lot of times when I send in a ticket (and I did for this too) Store8 gets back to me way late and I miss the whole event.
    Can you force close your game and maybe chop a clover/rock again as sometimes it might not actually have completed. Double check your goal book again in case you have a sync issue. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Not credited for watching videos.
    1. Watch video
    2. After the video finishes I'm returned to the home screen
    3. No reward, no extra cabbage. (No error message)

Previously had disappearing walls but thankfully are finally permanent.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

New Resident
    Anyone else getting intermittent blank screens during gameplay? Whether moving about kingdom, collecting resources or battling , screen blanks out for 3 seconds. Just started happening yesterday.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seberley View Post
    Anyone else getting intermittent blank screens during gameplay? Whether moving about kingdom, collecting resources or battling , screen blanks out for 3 seconds. Just started happening yesterday.
    Do you have an open ticket with Support? Could it be your phone? Does it do it with anything else? It could even be that new content is loading behind the scenes and it just takes a little while to process. If it persists, it might be worth checking with Support.