Page 143 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Nightclub Owner
    I've gotten all the required parts needed to make the Pumpkin Cottage but both of my workshops still have the trade locked

Attachment 47797 Attachment 47798

I've rebooted and done all the usual quick fixes, is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: After trying everything, I reinstalled the game for a second time within the span of an hour and it's finally unlocked.

I know I'm not the only one who ran into this issue so perhaps this should be checked over anyway? Especially for all those players who do not visit the forum and may be facing this same glitch.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-10-18 at 02:42 PM.

New Resident
    I am having this exact issue with part 7 of sweet treats. I have deleted and reinstalled several times with no luck. I will keep trying but it is frustrating with so much time wasted without being able to use the shop to make my pumpkin cottage because it is still locked
    Last edited by soccerott; 10-12-18 at 09:01 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerott View Post
    I am having this exact issue with part 7 of sweet treats. I have deleted and reinstalled several times with no luck. I will keep trying but it is frustrating with so much time wasted without being able to use the shop to make my pumpkin cottage because it is still locked
    You need to collect a Glimmer Pop to unlock the cottage. If you collected them before you reached that goal, be sure to get another one.

New Resident
    I have not gotten any special drops from my stables or the troll camp in 2 days. Does anyone know if this is a glitch? It is extremely frustrating because i cannot upgrade haunted house. I am stuck on level 2.

New Resident
    It looks like I am getting drops now! Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avrylla View Post
    It looks like I am getting drops now! Thanks.
    That's great news! Good luck with the rest of the event

Executive Chef
    Again I?ve had issues with the daily quest. On Monday I needed 3 voodoo dolls to get the third chest. This was from around lunchtime. The number stayed the same even though I asked more friends to help. Even through to Tuesday morning. Then when 8am can (I?m in the UK) the quest expired and the new daily one started. Instantly the first part autocompleted and I had I believe 2 against the next part of the quest. Which means that the system bugged and my daily quest from Monday did not auto compete even though it should have.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Getting fed up at the play a video to win a prize. Mine is stuck on the “happy Halloween “ advert which finishes and I wait then press the cross in the top right corner and it says “video failed to finish would you like to watch again” I watch again, leave for a while and again it fails, and round we go again.
    I can’t get past this without force closing, and then the video plays again!

I have been working on the Diary. The part which said to look in the Hatcheries has not been found although I have been checking both Hatcheries for several days. I am stuck at this point with the other 3 parts waiting.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have been working on the Diary. The part which said to look in the Hatcheries has not been found although I have been checking both Hatcheries for several days. I am stuck at this point with the other 3 parts waiting.
    This has been resolved. Please see notes in post 2 in the Event Discussion thread.