Page 142 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi Sheri, unfortunately, the forum can't help with this issue. You will need to contact Support. Go back and check that your purchase went through (look at purchase history or however you pay for things) and lodge a ticket with Support.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8-Support
    link and instructions in this thread. All the best.
    Thank you very much Spiritwind!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantanplan0 View Post
    Well this is really upsetting!! I now lost 60 Points at the current Monster Hunt quest because the Game updatet after I delivered Unicorn helm, the 30 Points were gone, the helm was gone! And this happened two times now, this is so unfair!
    Same thing has been happening to me as well. I’ve stopped wasting time, energy and resources doing deliveries. They never count in my game. As soon as I make the delivery the game resets and I lose the points and the item delivered.

i am doing the sabina?s quest and i got to the point where i could get her house and when i clicked it i realized i didn?t have space available and then i went back to make space and went to go get her house again and clicked build and it took me to the market but it?s not there in the market at all. it just vanished and won?t let me get her house anymore to complete this next quest. as i have done everything and should be able to

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It could have found a space so look for a construction site. If you're sure it's not available please contact Support who can check the goal for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It could have found a space so look for a construction site. If you're sure it's not available please contact Support who can check the goal for you.

i did go to them and they said they cannot help with in game questions or give hints i was like ummm lol

Quote Originally Posted by brittanysbits View Post
    i did go to them and they said they cannot help with in game questions or give hints i was like ummm lol
    Are you on this part of the Sabina goals?
    7: Sabina's House
    * Place and build Sabina's house 0/1 BUILD | Cost: 0 coin. Build: 3 ornate block, 3 ornate beam, 4 magic cement, 1 heart of the sands

Do you still have the heart of the sands?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Are you on this part of the Sabina goals?
    7: Sabina's House
    * Place and build Sabina's house 0/1 BUILD | Cost: 0 coin. Build: 3 ornate block, 3 ornate beam, 4 magic cement, 1 heart of the sands

Do you still have the heart of the sands?

i?m blind lol i do have it. the construction site was hiding behind the library. that?s why it wasn?t coming up in my market anymore lol thank you guys!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanysbits View Post
    i?m blind lol i do have it. the construction site was hiding behind the library. that?s why it wasn?t coming up in my market anymore lol thank you guys!
    Glad you found it! Good luck with the rest of these goals.

Executive Chef
    I am on Sweet Surprises Part X. The Mithril Pop craft is not in my Magic Forge. Also, the Headless Horseman goal is still locked in the Witchy Workshop. I have rebooted the game many, many times with no change. What to do?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Sweet Surprises Part X. The Mithril Pop craft is not in my Magic Forge. Also, the Headless Horseman goal is still locked in the Witchy Workshop. I have rebooted the game many, many times with no change. What to do?
    Mithril Pop can drop from anything you make in the Magic Forge as an extra loot. You don't need to craft the pop specifically, just craft things and you'll get pops.

Here's the description if this helps: "A glittering sweet pop. Found from making anything at the Magic Forge."