Page 141 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Fashion Designer
    Went to inventory page and says cap for carriages is 65! I have 12. What is the cap?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Went to inventory page and says cap for carriages is 65! I have 12. What is the cap?
    From 27 June 2017 the cap on the following items were increased. The Building Guide has more information about these limits.
    Town building limit is 50 now (40 before)
    Royal building limit is 50 now (42 before)
    Royal decoration limit is 65 now (55 before)

It's not the individual amount but the overall count of Royal deco. Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    8/30/18 monster hunt?/ event
    No unicorns when collecting from cows
    No coin exchange in trade wagon. People r maxed out on coins fix this!!!!

Fangbeast statue did NOT drop coin!!!!
    Last edited by theone2001; 08-30-18 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Added fangbeast statue comment.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Something has REALLY been bugging me and I am wondering if I'm not alone with this issue...unfortunately, I did not realize that I never got promised items at the time, so I did not take a screenshot, but I DID take one of similar purchase made after incident.
    I am referring to an offer for $9.99 that stated you would receive 30 trade tickets, 15 mins of unlimited energy and I do not recall what else, sorry.
    What I do know is that when I made a purchase a week or two later, it was for 15 trade tickets, etc. And I got the 15 tickets that time, but NOT the first time. Trust me, we ALL know how hard it is and how long it takes to save those tickets!
    Can anyone please help? I've been playing for many years and this is really upsetting.
    Thank you!
    Sheri
    Last edited by pocopicasso; 08-30-18 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Something has REALLY been bugging me and I am wondering if I'm not alone with this issue...unfortunately, I did not realize that I never got promised items at the time, so I did not take a screenshot, but I DID take one of similar purchase made after incident.
    I am referring to an offer for $9.99 that stated you would receive 30 trade tickets, 15 mins of unlimited energy and I do not recall what else, sorry.
    What I do know is that when I made a purchase a week or two later, it was for 15 trade tickets, etc. And I got the 15 tickets that time, but NOT the first time. Trust me, we ALL know how hard it is and how long it takes to save those tickets!
    Can anyone please help? I've been playing for many years and this is really upsetting.
    Thank you!
    Sheri
    P.s. I don't know how to add the screenshot
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Thank you!
    Sheri
    Hi Sheri, unfortunately, the forum can't help with this issue. You will need to contact Support. Go back and check that your purchase went through (look at purchase history or however you pay for things) and lodge a ticket with Support.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8-Support
    link and instructions in this thread. All the best.

Executive Chef
    I can?t log into Castle Story. iOS. Haven?t been able to log in since I woke up 4 hours ago. Most recent game version it auto updates.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me how to stop the annoying Home Design Makeover pop ups that appear after Castle Story launch?

Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to stop the annoying Home Design Makeover pop ups that appear after Castle Story launch?
    Only way is to play the game to the required level. (Forget what that was) I did & got 14 gems. Didn't take long either.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Well this is really upsetting!! I now lost 60 Points at the current Monster Hunt quest because the Game updatet after I delivered Unicorn helm, the 30 Points were gone, the helm was gone! And this happened two times now, this is so unfair!