Page 14 of 215 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I have done all the quest and my Library is at level 5 and I still cannot get the rainbow????

I have finished all quest and still rainbow is locked? Please help!

Is anyone else experiencing an odd little glitch at the moment? It seems stuff isn't changing...I levelled up but since then each time I open it again, it reverts back to the point where I hit level 18. Anything I have bought/moved/made since then is lost and I have to start again. Also I can't visit any neighbouring kingdoms. As soon as that loading screen pops up with the knight on a horse it either crashes or just goes back to the start of 18 again...help! Am I the only one? What do I do?

Host(ess)
    I have an iPad2 ..... Castle Story v 1.1.3
    Couple of problems noted recently:
    1). I occasionally see jumbo flashes of light across the screen, lasting only a second or two.
    2). Quests from the Queen's Keep - I've just finished the Vault search, but the Goal Menu has not acknowledged it; I did the search for Bandits a couple of days ago & it also remains in the Goal menu & not acknowledged.
    ----- Thanks Maguar, for all your help! I appreciate your patience!!

Host(ess)
    Oh, and the time where I am is 7:17 P.M., not 12:17 A.M. ..... weird huh?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower77 View Post
    I have an iPad2 ..... Castle Story v 1.1.3
    Couple of problems noted recently:
    1). I occasionally see jumbo flashes of light across the screen, lasting only a second or two.
    2). Quests from the Queen's Keep - I've just finished the Vault search, but the Goal Menu has not acknowledged it; I did the search for Bandits a couple of days ago & it also remains in the Goal menu & not acknowledged.
    ----- Thanks Maguar, for all your help! I appreciate your patience!!
    Oh, and the time where I am is 7:17 P.M., not 12:17 A.M. ..... weird huh?
    Flashes of light are a display issue. You can check it out on this thread.

If you started the vault search before getting the quest you will need to redo it.

For the time, up the top of the screen go to Forum Actions and select General Settings. You can then set your timezone so it'll show your times not the default times in the forum.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Flashes of light are a display issue. You can check it out on this thread.

If you started the vault search before getting the quest you will need to redo it.

Maguar, I am still having problems with the adventures listed within the Queen's Keep. I have completed these adventures multiple times from the Queen's Keep lists (Search the Ancient Vault, Dispel the Love Magic, & Hunt for Roaming Bandits). The only adventure that i can remember appearing in the Kingdom Goals was the Hunt for Roaming Bandits. I have completed this goal (from the K. Goals), also.

Upon return from these Adventures I receive the rewards, but the Adventures remain in the Queen Keep's list of adventures to complete.

I guess that I am confused, by your earlier response. Should these adventures disappear from the Q. Keep's list once completed? Or, is there something that I need to do to get the adventures to be acknowledged & removed from the list?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-15-13 at 03:49 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

New Resident
    ID: cocmcsok, Level 9, trying to upgrade Spire of Love. When I click on Gather Materials it tells me everything is Completed! but Build button isn't working??? I have all 15 love wood, 20 kissing dust, 15 love stone, 3 coins. Why is it not working?

Nightclub Owner
    Maguar, I am still having problems with the adventures listed within the Queen's Keep. I have completed these adventures multiple times from the Queen's Keep lists (Search the Ancient Vault, Dispel the Love Magic, & Hunt for Roaming Bandits). The only adventure that i can remember appearing in the Kingdom Goals was the Hunt for Roaming Bandits. I have completed this goal (from the K. Goals), also.

Upon return from these Adventures I receive the rewards, but the Adventures remain in the Queen Keep's list of adventures to complete.

I guess that I am confused, by your earlier response. Should these adventures disappear from the Q. Keep's list once completed? Or, is there something that I need to do to get the adventures to be acknowledged & removed from the list?
    Thanks!
    I though your previous comment was about it still being in your quest book. The adventures are designed to stay in your castle so you can keep doing them. I do them everyday for the rewards.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cocmcsok View Post
    ID: cocmcsok, Level 9, trying to upgrade Spire of Love. When I click on Gather Materials it tells me everything is Completed! but Build button isn't working??? I have all 15 love wood, 20 kissing dust, 15 love stone, 3 coins. Why is it not working?
    3 coins is a display issue. Make sure you play on the valentine version so you can see the correct materials.