Page 137 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    Thank you! I contacted support

New Expansion reversed itself

I expanded to one of the new areas. Put some trees and other things there
    It was all good
    Then a day or so later it reverted to a not expanded area

I can see the trees etc i put there but its again asking to be expanded

I did not get my expansion permit, coins and wisp lanterns reversed
    It was 1 expansion permit, 135,000 coins and 12 wisp lanterns

I could just do it again. However its a glitch that needs fixing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    I expanded to one of the new areas. Put some trees and other things there
    It was all good
    Then a day or so later it reverted to a not expanded area

I can see the trees etc i put there but its again asking to be expanded

I did not get my expansion permit, coins and wisp lanterns reversed
    It was 1 expansion permit, 135,000 coins and 12 wisp lanterns

I could just do it again. However its a glitch that needs fixing
    If you read the thread on the current event.. s8 staff explained an error and advised players not to place anything in an out-of-range free-area that as was not included in the event's expansions. Could it have been this area?

Players who did occupy this area, even if they could not collect or chop anyway, or having placed buildings, has been resolved by adding this expansion plot after event start, to be able to be opened in the normal way and retrieved whatever was placed.
    If something important was placed in this area, or it's not this plot you're referring to.. I would suggest you file a report to s8 support in order to have immediate solutions.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer

Problems and Bugs with Fawn Storybook and Keys

Where to start? The keys are still not working and I didn't get the gift from Stormie that folks are talking about and neither did other people. My game is switching from needing x/200 keys, to asking me to ask for 200 keys, to 1-3% of keys and back to 0/200. Yesterday I asked nearly all of my 600+ neighbors and I got 14 keys. After Stormie sent a key, they stopped coming. Usually the requests carry over to the next day, yet I had to start requesting again after I sent 40-50 keys to neighbors. S8 needs to fix this key problem for everyone, not just some.

I was doing fine on the storybook part, even though I abhor this format, until yesterday when I was stuck on the last part of Chapter 4 because I didn't have the option to craft from seeds anywhere in my potion shop, despite the fact that I had more than enough seeds to finish the chapter if I could have had a place to craft them. Finally, last night the option showed up and I was up well after midnight making 5 trees and 4 flowers. The chapter ended and I was waiting for Chapter 5 to start but it hadn't by 1:00 am MDT so I went to bed.

This morning I woke up and CHAPTER 4 had started over! I don't have any more seeds and have only found a tree seed today so far. I have force closed at least 20 times a day during this event, and it's not doing anything. Please S8, FIX THIS! I shouldn't be stuck doing Chapter 4 twice, and there's no way to skip to Chapter 5

Then there's the sloppiness in labeling the cards correctly. The craft to turn wood coins to bronze calls wooden coins bronze to start with. Another annoying thing is that the collection times on most items in this event are half an hour different from what they say the are. For example: The journey to the meadow takes 1.5 hours, not 2 hours as it says. Given that seeds are such a rare drop and many of us set alarms, until we realize that the time is mislabeled, we aren't collecting as often as we could.

The request for support isn't stickied anymore in the Discussion forum, and it's very hard to find. S8, it's pointless to put in a request for support because there's so many problems with these storybook events that the likelihood that you would even get to my being in a loop on Chapter 4 before the end of the event is slim to none, and unless you read this thread and fix this, I am essentially out of the game now because I suspect that even if I am able to finish Chapter 4 again, it will just make me wait until tomorrow and restart Chapter 4 again. These problems don't just happen to one player. I represent a group of people who have these issues. It's unfair to expect paying players to debug your game and suffer for it by not being able to get to the next Chapter because the same chapter resets again the next day. In prior storybook events, if you've done something, it skips by that step. Why did you change that?

I have already quit all S8 games but CS due to the bugs in storybook events and I was ready to quit CS as well due to the storybook events and lack of expansions and the cessation of storyline events. Then you stopped the storybook events so I stayed. Then recently you released affordable expansions and a new storyline event which gave me new enthusiasm for CS. I even got over the fact that you forgot that Sabina and Thurston are married (how could you forget Walicorngate?). Last week, CS had returned to being fun to play again.

But you follow that with what's the most buggy storybook event I have seen and they are all buggy. Why did you do this? I recently changed my review to a good one and added a bunch of stars, but today I dropped it back to one star because I couldn't drop it less than that. Why would you bring back the storybook format which is so unpopular with most of people who play this game? It's a real kick in the teeth to those of us who have stuck with CS through the worst times, especially on the heels of becoming fun again. Please, let this be the last storybook event for CS. Fix this one and go back to where you were last week. I have never seen people so confused, even when the first storybook event came out. This format is simply incompatible with Castle Story and the players who support it.

S8, if you read this, please fix the return to Chapter 4 and the other issues.

Thank you very much.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with 55lee55 about Fawn Storybook and keys. I have had more problems with this quest. I did not get the keys from the "Thank You from S8". I have sent out request for keys every day and I can see where my nbrs have sent keys but I have received very few. I have answered all requests that I have received but my nbrs are asking if I got their requests because they aren't receiving keys. I need seeds from the adventure but unless they are a very rare drop I am not getting many now although I got several at the beginning. The coin thing is a joke on us I guess because it looks nearly impossible in the time we have. I noticed if I give the coins in the quest they don't show up in the part under the craft bldg which means I guess that we have to do it twice. S8, IF you read our comments, please fix these items so this will be a fun quest.
    Thanks in advance for your attention to these items

Rhino Keeper
    l‘m one more person who has problems getting those keys. I have more than 30 active neighbors who are requesting daily and I only get 5 to 10 keys a day? So I need 3 days to open one of the Premium Chests. The others are useless. With this rate I won‘t be able to get the Meadow Wolf or finish the Storybook Event as I need 20 keys on the last day. Can anyone please explain how this should work out? I‘m furios that nobody from S8 listens and nothing will be done to solve our problems.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Meadow wolf not accounted for in event goal.
    I spawned my first wolf earlier this morning, fought a second wolf from the free trap, and finally had a third wolf appear. After defeating the last wolf I checked the counter in event goal only to see it only registered 2 of the 3 wolves I fought. I've visited neighbors and forced closed the game to reboot but the counter remains at 2 instead of 3.

Rhino Keeper
    I am having same issues as above.

Rhino Keeper
    How do i contact support to reclaim my buildings in the zone they blacked out afterward

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    How do i contact support to reclaim my buildings in the zone they blacked out afterward
    You need to expand to the land to reclaim. You can try support though - the sticky thread 1 level up in Bugs forum (ie, back to the listing page) titled ANNOUNCEMENT has all the details of contacting Support as does my signature (if you can see it).