Page 135 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Darling Damsel has not been delivered. Where should she be found?
    I haven?t received her either.

Also sent a support ticket.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Didn’t receive the 250 prize in the current Community event. Will send an email to support now.

Add: I’m also now missing my main toadlette guy. What’s going on?
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 05-31-18 at 03:24 PM.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how long the game resets have been occurring?

Farm Supplier
    What happened to the music and monster sounds? I still have chickens clucking, cows mooing, swords clashing, etc, but I miss the “monster alert “.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    What happened to the music and monster sounds? I still have chickens clucking, cows mooing, swords clashing, etc, but I miss the “monster alert “.
    They're still there for me. Check your in-game sound settings and that you're device sound is also on and up. If you're still not hearing monster sounds please contact Support as more info is needed about your device. Good luck!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    Resets happen usually when wifi isn't strong enough. It's always happened in CS but can be avoided or minimised by making sure your device syncs with the servers by visiting someone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I've noticed when we receive the resets that blank out all the buildings, and leaving only the walkers in our kingdom for 2/3 times in a row.. we consequently receive an update in our game.. even if it's only a new value pack or gems on sale.

As I posted somewhere, sometime before.. it's S8 that's communicating!
    Check it out.. you'll see it's true.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I've noticed when we receive the resets that blank out all the buildings, and leaving only the walkers in our kingdom for 2/3 times in a row.. we consequently receive an update in our game.. even if it's only a new value pack or gems on sale.

Yes I noticed this too I always look around to see what happen ,what's new,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Resets happen usually when wifi isn't strong enough. It's always happened in CS but can be avoided or minimised by making sure your device syncs with the servers by visiting someone.
    They happen even when I have strong Wi-Fi or use Mobile Data. "It's always happened in CS"... so they've had resets even when they first launched the game years ago?

Edit: I guess they have. So S8 has these "resets" input so they can trigger when players get good items. That's really terrible.

By the way, thank you for telling me how it can maybe be avoided or lessened! I've asked Support this exact question several times already, but the person who replied always ignored it or gave me a non-answer, so I pretty much gave up because I wasn't getting the answer I continuously asked for. I appreciate all your help!

I don't think that's happened to me yet, but I'll keep an eye out! My resets are mostly, "here's a Golden item" or "something you need to proceed with goals"... and then they take it away. ;_; I don't even get surprised anymore, just disappointed. None of my collections truly belong to me until I can load onto another person's kingdom, and even then I don't feel secure, lol.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 11-11-18 at 08:41 PM.

no Golemmilk from the Baby Golem(s).

have 6 and collected several times: only shards and fragments.

pls fix - thx
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals