Page 130 of 215 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    that's ok! We've all done that... it can be a bit confusing when they look similar. I hope you're ok now to upgrade. good luck!

(and I love your ID! big fan too, shhh off topic lol)

Rhino Keeper
    I have the Scorched Wyvern and the Shattered Wyvern in my kingdom but they are babies. I have clicked on them for two days and they are not growing and are only giving xp for drops. Is this a glitch or exactly how do you get them to grow and drop what they are supposed to drop?

Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    I have the Scorched Wyvern and the Shattered Wyvern in my kingdom but they are babies. I have clicked on them for two days and they are not growing and are only giving xp for drops. Is this a glitch or exactly how do you get them to grow and drop what they are supposed to drop?
    you need to pet it 20 times to grow, so it's going to take a while...
    Wyvern Baby = 1 hour collection - pet 20 times
    Wyvern Adult = 22 hour collection

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SpiritWind. I will keep petting.

Executive Chef
    Crashing problems!! Not able to load game this morning.
    Anyone else having this problem? Advice appreciated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Usually happens when there is too much traffic on your wifi in either your neighbourhood or in your house. Restarting wifi or modem might help but I mostly just wait it out...

I also find if I know it's not a wifi thing then I need to store a few more things and then I'm good to go. I just keep hitting the CS icon button time after time till it establishes a link then store an item or 2.

Executive Chef
    The Free Gems Offers at the right top of screen disappears anytime the 'shaded frame' around the Value Pack Offers appear. Seems like this frame containing Offers, Goals, Elven Requests cancels the top part of the screen as well.
    I've noticed anytime it's loaded into my game, all Free Gem Offers and somehow also the Daily Videos disappear. Everything works fine when it's not there.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    My Castle story game crashes all the time. It is worse on my new devices rather than my old one. I would like to get off my ild one since it is so slow. Will this bug be fixed?

New Resident
    Does anyone know where I can craft a meat cleaver? When I go to the kitchen it isn?t there. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Amayatree View Post
    Does anyone know where I can craft a meat cleaver? When I go to the kitchen it isn?t there. Am I missing something?
    Have you checked the forge to see if the craft is there? Those kinds of items are usually done in the forge.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******