Page 13 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Hi, i would like to report bug about Valentines Edition. I got the quest with pink furs. (**** 20 lovecupines). But i never get any, all creatures are just normal skunks. And i visited my friends and saw that they also have just normal skunks. One bug more, i got troll appeared on the edge of my kingdom and its not clickable to **** him
    My device iOS 4
    Game - castle story valentines edition
    Id - BarsikSoftPaws

Nightclub Owner
    If your troll is fully out of your kingdom, force close and restart your game to make him disappear. If he is partly in your kingdom zoom in as close as you can and click the bit in your kingdom to hit him.

Lovecupines are only triggered by collecting from valentine items. If you got some spire of loves or valentines plants (craft them in the love shack) collect from them.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been looking around and can't seem to find an answer to this one. I have two farmhouses, one upgraded, the other not upgraded. I just recently noticed that the upgraded one now takes longer to collect than the non-upgraded one. I'm no expert on math, but if my level four farmhouse earns 91 coins every 15 minutes and my plain ol' regular farmhouse earns 70 coins every 10 minutes, then in just a half an hour I've made more off the non-upgraded one. Is this an issue that has already been addressed?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    If your troll is fully out of your kingdom, force close and restart your game to make him disappear. If he is partly in your kingdom zoom in as close as you can and click the bit in your kingdom to hit him.

Lovecupines are only triggered by collecting from valentine items. If you got some spire of loves or valentines plants (craft them in the love shack) collect from them.
    Thank you! Was clicking troll like hundreds of times but ive managed to select him

Executive Chef
    My game has been processing in the middle of play a lot lately,very annoying

Rhino Keeper
    It seems that the term "force close" is used a lot and has confused some people as to how to actually force the app to close. The word "force" is somewhat superfluous as you're not actually forcing the app to close.
    Clicking the Home button "minimises" Apps, it doesn't close them. Similar to a Mac or PC when you minimise a program.
    Double clicking the Home button to reveal the Multitasking Bar then allows you to "close" the app.

Force Closing is used when you can't close an app or program cleanly (in the normal way) and requires a forceful measure such as "****" or a complete hardware reset/reboot.

In my experience with iPads, even when you close the app there may still be tasks/threads whatever you want to call them running in the memory (unpurged/unflushed) so that when you relaunch the app it will display the last screen image of the app then crash. I think they call this a 'memory leak'. So sometimes a hard reset (power off/on) of your device will purge the memory and when you relaunch the app it should work cleanly and smoothly.

It's always a good idea to power your iPad off/on at least once a week, but really it all depends on how often you use your iPad and what apps you run etc. If you're playing on a 1st gen iPad then you may need to power reset every 2 days.

Hopefully those tips and info will help a few people out that are experiencing glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    Same here!!!! I had 109 gems & now have 59 ......if it's not one bug it's another. I'm back to wanting to delete the gama AGAIN!!!!
    I have yet to be able to spend gems on something I want to spend them on because every time I get a few I accidentally spend them on a speed up.

I keep spending my gems by accident. Can there be a confirmation of gems spent. I have version 1.1.2

I think that there should be an indicator that shows u how many times you have left to help out when visiting others kingdoms. It makes it very hard to tell if u helped out at neighbors kingdoms earlier in the day or if they're full. I always post on my neighbors walls but if they delete their walls, there is no way to tell if you helped out earlier or not. I think that's quite annoying as all the other TL games I play have an indicator to let u know.
    Also I think that the sending of gifts should be fixed. What is truly the point of gathering all these neighbors if u cannot help them out at their kingdoms as well as send them a gift in return? I'm someone who likes to visit neighbors n send gifts daily as it shows appreciation to them for either helping out at ur kingdom or accepting a request that u had sent. Also, it makes me feel like a bad neighbor to not be able to send gifts to all neighbors who are kind enough to send them to me.
    Please look into these issues as it will make for better game play

Quote Originally Posted by Walterine1 View Post
    I keep spending my gems by accident. Can there be a confirmation of gems spent. I have version 1.1.2
    No sorry