Page 128 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Getting a new Goal for Sugar Swap 101 Days

i am over lv60 in Sugar Swap... played lv53 to 56 again, twice, nothing happens...
    pls fix it - thx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0070[1].jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	38393

Name:	IMG_0071[1].jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	38394

Name:	IMG_0072[1].jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	38395
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Getting a new Goal for Sugar Swap 101 Days

i am over lv60 in Sugar Swap... played lv53 to 56 again, twice, nothing happens...
    pls fix it - thx

Name:	IMG_0070[1].jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	38393

Name:	IMG_0071[1].jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	38394

Name:	IMG_0072[1].jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	38395
    ???
    should i open a new Thread?
    i am the only one with that?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    In Elite Trapper Trade in Royal Exchange soft feathers are supposedly obtained from 'Gems'. I'm guessing it should say 'Geese'.

Executive Chef
    In order to summon a haunted baby you need to collect from Ivy's Magic Nursery, my problem is that the nursery is sitting on a plot of land that I haven't cleared and I can't collect from it, I can see it and I see the check mark showing that it's ready for collection but when I tap on it, it just seems like I am tapping out of bounds.

I just updated to the newest version a few days ago, once I did that this once cleared plot of land where the nursery was sitting showed as uncleared again and the nursery which was sitting on the cleared plot became trapped in the now uncleared plot.

I hope this makes sense, I can't post a picture to show the problem. If someone in support could take a look into this for me I'd appreciate it, or will I need to go ahead and send a ticket to support.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef

Unhappy

Trying to post photo but not managing it....
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    In order to summon a haunted baby you need to collect from Ivy's Magic Nursery, my problem is that the nursery is sitting on a plot of land that I haven't cleared and I can't collect from it, I can see it and I see the check mark showing that it's ready for collection but when I tap on it, it just seems like I am tapping out of bounds.

I just updated to the newest version a few days ago, once I did that this once cleared plot of land where the nursery was sitting showed as uncleared again and the nursery which was sitting on the cleared plot became trapped in the now uncleared plot.

I hope this makes sense, I can't post a picture to show the problem. If someone in support could take a look into this for me I'd appreciate it, or will I need to go ahead and send a ticket to support.
    There were a few expansion spaces where it showed Royal points as ticked, but in reality there weren't enough on your board. Before you go to support, can you add lots of Royal buildings to your board and see if you can free that square again. If you can post here again, I'll ask S8 to check for you given the urgency.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There were a few expansion spaces where it showed Royal points as ticked, but in reality there weren't enough on your board. Before you go to support, can you add lots of Royal buildings to your board and see if you can free that square again. If you can post here again, I'll ask S8 to check for you given the urgency.
    Thanks for the help SpiritWind, I've gone and put out all the royal buildings I have on my board but unfortunately it hasn't helped. My nursery is still inaccessable.
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported this for you.... How strange. You can't unlock the land? What items are you missing to expand or is a piece of land that's not actually available as an expansion plot? If you zoom right in and touch the free land closest to the building it doesn't register?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for reporting SW. It's a plot that is not available for expansion. I've tapped it every which way and can't get to it. I've reinstalled the game which made no difference.
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    I just logged into my game and it seems like support have fixed this problem for me, so I can now collect from my nursery! Thanks for your help SpiritWind and thanks support for fixing the problem
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)