Page 127 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shinyrk9 View Post
    Android 5.0.2
    Castle Story 1.9.0.1g
    App crashes when opening the "News" screen too frequently.

I recently added more friends (had a limited time quest that required help from neighbors). Now I'm trying to keep up with their help requests, visiting their kingdoms, and gifting items. But, after 5-7 visits, my game crashes after getting back to my kingdom when I try to open the news feed again. Is the game loading too much content in a short period of time and then crashing - going from friend's to my kingdom repeatedly? Well I decided to test out just opening and closing the news feed repeatedly and that crashes my game as well.
    I cleared my cache and that hasn't resolved anything.
    It's not a game breaking bug, but it's really annoying to reload the game six times in an hour, when it takes nearly two minutes to load up.
    Please refer to this post on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting
    Your game can't handle the graphics of your neighbouring kingdoms, so you may need to let them know on your wall you cannot visit due to crashing. The older your device the worse the crashing.

This information nugget may also be helpful: Select no 11. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1037346
    I've included the whole post in case you've not seen the list of additional help available. Good luck!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please refer to this post on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting
    Your game can't handle the graphics of your neighbouring kingdoms, so you may need to let them know on your wall you cannot visit due to crashing. The older your device the worse the crashing.

This information nugget may also be helpful: Select no 11. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1037346
    I've included the whole post in case you've not seen the list of additional help available. Good luck!
    I already do most of the "nugget #11" things regularly. And, from the text you removed from my post, you know it's not my phone.

Thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Farm Supplier
    Android 5.0.2
    Castle Story 1.9.0.1g
    Baron's tent: I accidentally clicked the same slot I had already opened and it gave me a prize item. Basically I clicked the tile with a bottle of milk, then the coins and again the coins slot in the middle but I got an orange for it. The prize did not light up but it did show when I left the tent and I have it in my inventory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-30-14-37-37.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	38057

I have not seen any truffles from my pigs in the last 3-4 days, I have collected over 100 pieces of 🥓 bacon but not one truffle. I am on ios 10 with an air2

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne36 View Post
    I have not seen any truffles from my pigs in the last 3-4 days, I have collected over 100 pieces of �� bacon but not one truffle. I am on ios 10 with an air2
    Are you maxed on truffles by any chance? With that many collections, it is likely... If you aren't, can you please post again.

Farm Supplier

Royal animals?

This is not necessarily a bug, but an issue I'm very curious about.

Regarding the Royal Cow.... has anyone ever gotten any "Rare Drops" from one? The Royal Cow's card description claims "High chance for rare drops", yet I have never received anything (from either of my Royal Cows) other than milk like the regular cows drop. Nothing rare from the Royal Horse either. The ONLY animals I seem to get rare drops from are the Purple Cow (occasional gems), and Royal Pig (truffles).

I've been wondering about this little detail for some time now, so any feedback would be welcome.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    This is not necessarily a bug, but an issue I'm very curious about.

Regarding the Royal Cow.... has anyone ever gotten any "Rare Drops" from one? The Royal Cow's card description claims "High chance for rare drops", yet I have never received anything (from either of my Royal Cows) other than milk like the regular cows drop. Nothing rare from the Royal Horse either. The ONLY animals I seem to get rare drops from are the Purple Cow (occasional gems), and Royal Pig (truffles).

I've been wondering about this little detail for some time now, so any feedback would be welcome.

Thank you!
    Hi, The rare drops refer to prime cuts and possibly hide. The gem cows drop these items more regularly than coin ones. It's more about how often and how many of the items that can drop, actually drop.

Come over to the Help Me thread in the discussion forum for questions. hope that helps clarify!

Hello,

i didn't get any gifts when i watch the daily video only the mystery gift, like energy, i get
    can you help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by espacio1981 View Post
    Hello,

i didn't get any gifts when i watch the daily video only the mystery gift, like energy, i get
    can you help me please?
    It's random what drops, sometimes it's what's pictured, but mostly I've found it's the mystery gift. We are all finding the same thing. Keep watching and eventually you'll get something that's pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It's random what drops, sometimes it's what's pictured, but mostly I've found it's the mystery gift. We are all finding the same thing. Keep watching and eventually you'll get something that's pictured.
    Oh okay i am sooo stupid
    Thank you