Page 123 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Something I have noticed over the last 3 events.

Everytime we have an event that requires neighbours to either send something or it requires you to ask, my normal gifting process goes wacky. I have neighbours tell me that they are unable to gift - when they should be able to as they are my set neighbour that I trade gifts from/with.

Also, and more importantly, the event requests never come through until 4/5 days later. These requests are from neighbours who regularly send them to me first as I respond quickly.

As far as i know I am up to date with the version and it only happens when an event happens.

Do I raise a ticket or is posting here enough?

I am having trouble with the game saying I have lost internet connection. All my other games, safari, and email are working fine. I can't complete quests because of the time elements. I have been trying to get back on for the last 2 hours.

I have hard closed the game to no avail.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-22-17 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drepanum View Post
    I am having trouble with the game saying I have lost internet connection. All my other games, safari, and email are working fine. I can't complete quests because of the time elements. I have been trying to get back on for the last 2 hours.

I have hard closed the game to no avail.
    There are a number of causes for not being able to log on. Make sure you have force closed all of your background apps first. Turn off other devices with wifi as they are all vying for usage. Reinstalling the game often works too as it clears your cache. Hopefully this will help you get back in the game...

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting

I'm really upset and am hoping someone on here can help. I have played this game on multiple accounts since the love shack was first introduced and have spent money on this game, its my favorite. This is the first major bug I've gotten and I can't get anyone to help me.

Basically, on the Anika_of_9 ID "Kingdom Hearts" I have just progressed to the part where you unlock the desert sands adventure. I got the quest to make the food items which I completed, then I got the quest that said send them on the adventure. I check my castle but the adventure is still locked, I check my Barracks it's unlocked. I have now sent two quests to the desert sands adventure through my Barracks but it still remains locked in the castle. I have forced closed etc it's still not working. I am working on my third desert feast but I still can't send them. I have worked really hard to be able to send to the desert sands on the off chance that it would bring back a golden egg. I need 10 for the current Knight steed event and hoped I might get lucky and get the last one I need through the adventure. Now that is impossible because I can't even send them.

Any advice you can offer would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-11-17 at 04:53 PM. Reason: removed support communication as that is not allowed

Hi Anika, Let's see if I can help you I suggest you always come to the bugs forum first and if we cannot help, we can tell you whether you'll need to go to support and then help you through that process.

So, to unlock the adventure Traverse the Desert Sands, you need to complete Strictly Ornamental which is a part of the Sabina goals. Can you post what goals you have in your book please? It's easier for me to figure out what you have and haven't done yet. There are interlocking storylines going on at this stage of the game which is why I think you're stuck. I wouldn't recommend going on anymore adventures until you trigger the adventure in the castle to unlock.

The Story Outline Guide (link below) has a list of all goals and triggers if you want to check that out. If you post your goals, I can help you some more

Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Something I have noticed over the last 3 events.

Everytime we have an event that requires neighbours to either send something or it requires you to ask, my normal gifting process goes wacky. I have neighbours tell me that they are unable to gift - when they should be able to as they are my set neighbour that I trade gifts from/with.

Also, and more importantly, the event requests never come through until 4/5 days later. These requests are from neighbours who regularly send them to me first as I respond quickly.

As far as i know I am up to date with the version and it only happens when an event happens.

Do I raise a ticket or is posting here enough?
    Hi mayennalee, Posting here is good. It's not something support can help with as it is about game mechanics, not a bug.

If you get the 'unable to send gifts/full' but they disappear from your news feed, then the gift did go through. If they are trying to gift you, there are caps on gifting too dependent on what you have in your inventory, so if for example you have (and I can't remember the exact numbers now, but it's around 70-80%) 80/99 wooden beams, then you cannot be gifted wooden beams. That's why you should try another item and gift that instead. It's not always that the other person has received 20 gifts (which is the daily receiving limit).

Requests from neighbours is a different matter altogether. What happens with the delay is that not all requests are delivered to every single player. They are delivered to 20 players immediately, then another 20 players the next day and so on depending on how many requests you sent out. This is why a brand new request can hit your news feed 4-7 days later. It's dependent on how many requests were sent out in 1 go.

I haven't seen any other posts that seem to have a correlation between gifting and events, but I'll keep an eye out. I hope I've answered your question though. If not, please feel free to post again. Sorry for the delay in posting a response to you too...

Thanks SpiritWind00 for the reply!
    Now I feel bad for being so annoyed...I just don't understand why a quest is sendable in the barracks but not the castle. I don't have Sabrina walking around yet in this kingdom, so maybe that's it. But I have the quest called Sandy Metel Boots...says send knights to the desert sands. I was sure in my first kingdom that's when it unlocked that adventure line but maybe I had Sabrina by then. Sorry about the rant! Thanks

what other goals do you have? sandy metal boots is part of the Barracks goals. I'm just checking about when she goes on your board...

she should start walking around in Love and Trust which is the goal before Strictly Ornamental, so that makes sense. If she isn't walking around yet, she is your hold up.

Love And Trust - This goal will trigger Faerie Respite (if you've also completed Thurston goal Thurston gets Dressed and are Level 27+)

I'll update that line in the story guide to say that's where she starts walking around.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-11-17 at 05:40 PM.

I just finished A Mysterious Song, so literally just got her square accessible so she is the hold up. I didn't realize the sandy metel boots quest was a Barracks quest. I know now to come here first, I have read this site a lot but just started posting on it. I never had any issues with my other kingdoms so I guess that's why I thought it was a bug, but I must have already unlocked Sabrina before getting the Barracks so I never noticed it was possible to have one locked while the other was unlocked. Thanks again...I feel like I should send Storm 8 a retraction too ;0

Adventures are not dropping gems anymore!