Page 121 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2143

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamethyst11 View Post
    1. I have an Android phone (Sony Z5 - E6653), with Android version: 6.0.1
    2. Castle Story Game version: 1.5.0.6s55g
    3. Unable to login and play the game since 19th of March. The game is stuck on the loading page, then get thrown out after 10 seconds of loading time.

Would love to know the answer behind it!!

Thank you!!
    Are you still having logging in issues? Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you tell me what device you play on?

The advice to the last person who posted this exact issue was that it may be a compatibility issue, ie, the device was no longer supported. It's interesting that it's the same goal though. I'll flag this for you with S8 and post again soon. In the meantime can you add your device info please... Thanks!
    It's a LG3. My sister plays Castle Story (level 50) on a LG3 and she didn't have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NeshaeV View Post
    It's a LG3. My sister plays Castle Story (level 50) on a LG3 and she didn't have this problem.
    Hi, are you the same player who reported this on the previous page but with another ID? Just want to check as you posted quoting me in response to another players post.

Or is this a fresh request for help? If yes, are you saying you cannot get into the game even though your sister can? Can you tell me what level you are on? Have you tried reinstalling or the tips in the crashing thread? Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting

Can you delete the app and reload from the play store first. Please post how you get on. Thanks
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-17 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you still having logging in issues? Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting
    The logging in issue had disappeared itself this morning, out of nowhere!
    Had tried the "Bugs post" before I posted my issue here.

I have another question, I understand there is a new version: 1.8.0.1g, released on 28th of March.
    I am currently on 1.5.0.6s55g.
    I am wondering, do we have to install the new app in order to play the latest version?
    Is there no "upgrade" function from our current existing app?

Many thanks!!

Thanks for the update! Sometimes a reinstall and turning your modem off/on fixes the vast majority of issues.

With new app releases, you can put off updating up to a certain point. At the moment, you can hold off updating if you want to. (I usually wait a week or so before manually updating). When new content is released, there can be the requirement to update the app, but I try and post that information if it's applicable (or S8 will). There is an auto function you can set on your ipad to install app updates automatically (in settings go to iTunes & App Store and then on the right side of screen you can tell your device to auto download music, apps, books, or updates.)

Glad to hear you can login again

Quote Originally Posted by jamethyst11 View Post
    The logging in issue had disappeared itself this morning, out of nowhere!
    Had tried the "Bugs post" before I posted my issue here.

I have another question, I understand there is a new version: 1.8.0.1g, released on 28th of March.
    I am currently on 1.5.0.6s55g.
    I am wondering, do we have to install the new app in order to play the latest version?
    Is there no "upgrade" function from our current existing app?

Many thanks!!
    Yes, you'll need to download the original version (which currently has a Valentine's Day theme). You can download it HERE.

The version you're playing is only a themed seasonal version that does not get updates so if we fix anything in the original, you won't see it in these themed versions (such as Desert Nights).
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Golden eggs
    Having such a hard time getting Golden Eggs! Anybody have any tips for me? I've collected from chickens x 100 for the current Fantasy Storybook and haven't gotten one yet; is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by erthling View Post
    Golden eggs
    Having such a hard time getting Golden Eggs! Anybody have any tips for me? I've collected from chickens x 100 for the current Fantasy Storybook and haven't gotten one yet; is this normal?
    There have been quite a few posts from players in the discussion thread about this. Unfortunately, it probably is correct. They are a rare drop, but the more collections you make from your chickens, the greater the odds to get the drop. Here is the list of the other items that also drop g/eggs.

Golden egg
    Found: hatchery, chickens, Glimmeregg Bunny, Fireworks Griffin, Golden Mine, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Parrot, Griffina (Baron's tent), Leprechaun Faerie

Thanks for the reply, Spiritwind. It's hard to believe, though, because I've collected from a chicken ~ 200 times, and still not a one. I finally got one from a gold mine today. Most discouraging.

Yes, I hear you - that many collections without a drop would definitely be discouraging. You'll soon amass them if you now have the golden mine. I hope you get some more soon....