Page 12 of 213 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

On the new castle story update, my level is stuck on 30 as well as another neighbor in my list. We were wondering if 30 is the limit on leveling. As our experience counter is not going up since valentine installed. And when will we get to expand further?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    On the new castle story update, my level is stuck on 30 as well as another neighbor in my list. We were wondering if 30 is the limit on leveling. As our experience counter is not going up since valentine installed. And when will we get to expand further?
    Level 30 is currently the highest level available, but you are still earning xps. If they raise the level cap, you will automatically jump to the appropriate level depending on how many xp points you have.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I bought a Love sheep from the Valentines update. It will not mature. I've fed it numerous times and nothing happens.

What's happening , my materials disappear after I have crafted them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jojjvjfan View Post
    I bought a Love sheep from the Valentines update. It will not mature. I've fed it numerous times and nothing happens.
    Sorry I don't have the amount of times you need to feed. I know there are some that take 12. Have you gone over that?

Quote Originally Posted by donnabridges View Post
    What's happening , my materials disappear after I have crafted them.
    Does your game start processing when you collect? If so that's a sync issue. You need to make sure you're connected to a stable signal. If the game doesn't process, try force closing and restating your game.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Sorry I don't have the amount of times you need to feed. I know there are some that take 12. Have you gone over that?

I have fed more than 12 times and it still hasn't grown.

Host(ess)
    I made a romantic fountain for the Barron and went to put it in storage. I to a message saying something like "storing crafted" and when I looked in storage it wasn't there. I closed out of the game ( even in the background) and restarted it still wasn't there. Any help would be appreciated thanks - Jae

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaecy View Post
    I made a romantic fountain for the Barron and went to put it in storage. I to a message saying something like "storing crafted" and when I looked in storage it wasn't there. I closed out of the game ( even in the background) and restarted it still wasn't there. Any help would be appreciated thanks - Jae
    Do a hard reboot of your device- turn it all the way off, then restart it. Itll show up in your inventory then. This is a known bug.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jojjvjfan View Post
    It did take a lot of feedings for me(sorry I did not keep count)

Just one thing, I think if you put it in your inventory you have to start over feeding it.
    Just in case you are storing him.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Thanks, I looked but I guess not hard enough. - Jae