Page 119 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I am very sorry but this is hopefully the last thing... I purchased gems last week Wednesday and again the Wednesday prior to that. Was trying to get what I needed for the last event. Which by the way, I still wasn't able to upgrade my pond to level 10 (only level 8) or obtain a kitten. Resources were extremely limited even if you collected from you're hut and mine as soon as they were available and use all your energy on rocks & ponds. After spending about a hundred gems, I had to draw the line. That was extremely frustrating!!!

ANYHOW, when I purchased both gem packs, was charged an extra dollar to each purchase. How do I go about getting that refunded or compensated additional gem ( which is actually the way I would prefer otherwise that money goes back into the household) I wasn't sure how to go about that?
    Please help with this issue and I will try not to bother anymore

Thank you!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Its all good! That's why we are here. I'll split my answers up as you've posted them. Hopefully this will help:
    1. What device do you have? The game shouldn't glitch if your connection is strong. Maybe try the tips in this thread: Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting

2. Faerie flower bed: I've been collecting from mine daily to build red petals supply and it's working normally. If you're maxed on drops you won't get them. Plus the drops vary, eg you may not get red petals every time, bur a couple of some other drop.

3. If you can lodge a form with support, an agent can help you with your game. You will need to provide a copy of your receipt which you get from purchase history through your apple account. Tell them which package you bought, cost it was advertised for and what you paid. You should receive a response about a week after you lodge a ticket. Full instructions in the Hub if you need it. S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Please let us know if you need more help or info anytime.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!
    Is there a bug on the elven outpost? No mather what I offer, I only / always get some bronze as a reward. No silver, no gold for a long time.

Only get bronze too

Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Hi!
    Is there a bug on the elven outpost? No mather what I offer, I only / always get some bronze as a reward. No silver, no gold for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragga666 View Post
    Only get bronze too
    Unfortunately it's not a bug, but silver runes are rare and gold ones even more rare. I got silver yesterday. Just do the trades you can and they will eventually drop. It's a numbers game with the outpost... Be mindful that a trade which includes golden items doesn't give you gold runes. Come over to the discussion forum if you want to read more on this.

I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 2014 ed. And the dogged F5 phone. Both devices have the same issue re: ability to move items on the board which were not there before. I have Comcast 5G access on my Tab. Which my server/connection/settings have not changed. So I am android �� Still going through the processes to see if I can resolve this but I can definitely say the problem is still there.

Flowerbed is working again�� So what I gather from your statement is that thinks that provide resources such as the flower bed only give so much within a specific time period? Or by maxed out do you mean have too many in storage?

Thanks for the addressing the other issue!

I will be in touch either way, lol.... Thanks again!

@Crimson107: Hi! thanks so much for the extra info

Re the faerie flower bed - yes it's working as normal. Like most items, if you have 99 of an item, anymore you try to collect will be forfeit. You get a black bar message on the right of screen flash if you are 'maxed' on an item. That means you have reached the maximum storage ability for that item. Try use them up in one of the crafting buildings (workshop, potion shop, forge, kitchen) to reduce the forfeit of items. Make sure you check out the Inventory Guide for the flowerbed drops (link below or in the Hub). It will be invaluable for you .

I'll pass on the info to S8 about your device etc and see if we can help you more with that.

Fashion Designer
    Android Samsung S5
    Several things...
    1. I expanded near the Elven Outpost - somewhere to the left that cost 3 expansion permits, and did not receive an expansion... it is ed the expansion tickets, but I have no new land. That spot is no longer available as an expansion, either.

2. I crafted the potion from the red and yellow whatsits. When I collected it, I did not get a potion - I received Super Glue.

3. Fangbeasts keep popping up when I collect from farmhouses. Shouldn't they be turned off for the event?

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday, I tapped all of my farmhouses, spawned bandit #10, battled it and received clover #10, BUT IT DIDN'T COUNT! :-(

Force closed the game several times, still no clover #10. I did not have a sync issue, the game did not lock up or buffer, I am using data with 4 bars, and this was the only time with that issue.

Have not spawned any more bandits, so I am really concerned about the loss of #10.. :-(

Executive Chef
    I have an iPad Mini 4
    Latest version of the game and iOS software

I am getting at least 1 lucky coin for every rock chop. Should this be happening? I get 4 lucky dust per outcropping. I've done enough chopping to get almost 300 (I've done more because this issue did not start until Saturday).

Also, my mine have an extremely low wisp production . I've gotten 2 in 54 hours.