Page 118 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The Royal Trees and Royal Tent should be working again for Android users! If there are any other issues, please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Everything's working again, thank you for solving it so quickly.

Executive Chef
    I'm posting this as a bug, or issue at the least because I can't understand why it would be deliberate. As you can see from the Castle Story thread for the new frog timed event there are a lot of people who cannot seem to spawn Swamp Beastlings from Ivy's Hut or the mines. These buildings have a collection time of four and twelve hours so with them not spawning any beastlings after a full days game play this goal becomes impossible to finish for people. If you're regularly playing then you should finish or come very close to finishing it but at this rate we will hardly be able to get it started!

So can you confirm that it is intentional to have these beastlings spawn very rarely (we can then make a decision to just let it go and stop being so frustrated) or see if it's an actual bug please? If it's intentional please explain that because it makes no sense to me to have people fail before they've even started.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I second the above post as I've collected like 4 times from both buildings and nothing; also for when you buy choppable items can you make it so we can store them otherwise I have to waste energy to get rid of them after events that use them like trees and rocks.

PLEASE!!!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask a question, but I am going to try. I started playing the quest for Glen last Thursday. At that time, I had 11 days to finish the quest. I got up on Friday morning, and I had 9 days. Then Friday evening, I had 8 days. It seems like every day, is 2 days in the game. Anyone else having problems?

Rhino Keeper
    On the Frog Prince event I only received 1 Tree Bench from the second Community Goal. I thought it was supposed to be 2 Tree Benches. I have looked through my entire inventory and it isn't there. Force closed, looked again and still no second Tree Bench. I am playing on latest update on an iPad. Thanks for your help!

PLEASE IGNORE OR DELETE POST. I FOUND MY BENCH BUT NOT IN MY INVENTORY. IT WAS HIDING ON MY BOARD.
    I FELT SO SILLY WHEN I SAW IT! I HOPE I DIDN'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
    Last edited by stm4522; 03-03-17 at 08:23 PM. Reason: No longer needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thanks! I've added this info too. The team are back on the job investigating this for us
    Any news on the Quick Invite?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Any news on the Quick Invite?
    not really... the team have tried to get the same issue, but it's all working normally for them. I asked for some extra info about devices etc (previous page) which I got a bit of intel on, and passed on. So, essentially still checking... I turned mine off the day it came out and it's all fine. When you go back into settings, does the button revert to 'on'?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    not really... the team have tried to get the same issue, but it's all working normally for them. I asked for some extra info about devices etc (previous page) which I got a bit of intel on, and passed on. So, essentially still checking... I turned mine off the day it came out and it's all fine. When you go back into settings, does the button revert to 'on'?
    Yes, it still revert to ON. I force closed and reopened and I even deleted and reinstalled game. I sure hope they find a solution soon. Feel bad declining all the time but have more nbrs now than I can take care of so really don't want to add.

Because of land expansion and acquiring new buildings/decorations, you must frequently rearrange you are Kingdom. The game will allow you to manipulate items only for a limited amount of time maybe between ten or fifteen seconds. It then reloads pudding the building or decoration back to where they were. so really you can't move everything on the board. This is very frustrating and just quit trying to rearrange. Also when you go to quit the game you hit quit to confirm the app is not closing I have to close it another way through the system. I have Castle Story on my tablet and phone these issues are experience on both devices.
    The issue of not shutting down or closing has been ongoing for a while since it's not really that bothersome so it's probably not reported. however, it's undetermined if the game is shutting down completely or in the correct manner. The issue of being unable to rearrange board, I seems to have started with the closing of the last event.

Please help this is very frustrating.. the last thing I want to do is complain.
    Thank you in advance for addressing these Issues : )

Just one more question.... the faerie flower bed is no longer giving seeds (or flower petals the most I can get is faerie murmur) which was actually the reason I purchased it in the first place. Was having a heck of a time getting seeds .
    is this a glitch or a change in the system/game?
    just curious and wanted to let you know in case this truly is a glitch.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!