Page 117 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    The loyal game walls and the loyal game gates do not line up correctly when I try to build the wall southwest to northeast direction. They connect fine when the wall is the other direction.

I can't seem to turn off the quick invite, either. I went to the setting and switched it off but when I check the setting again, it is swiched back on... This is happening in both of my kingdom.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Tried all of the above and when I went back to look everything was turned off except the Quick Invite was turned on again. No, I do not see the icon on my screen but am getting lots of invites so evidently people that visit can see it in order to send me an invite. Please ask them to check again. Thanks!
    Ok, will do

Will flag the wall issue too.

Rhino Keeper
    The wall issue has been fixed! Thank you!

Thanks for posting! Just got a message with resolution advice.

With the quick invites issue, can players still post if it's an issue. Maybe include your device type to help S8. The team are looking into it, but more info could be useful. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks for posting! Just got a message with resolution advice.

With the quick invites issue, can players still post if it's an issue. Maybe include your device type to help S8. The team are looking into it, but more info could be useful. Thanks!
    Still having the Quick Invite problem while playing on an iPad Pro, iPad Air And iPhone 6S. All are on the latest update.

thanks! I've added these details to my report. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-14-17 at 01:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am still having the quick invite problem, too. I have an iPad mini 4 on the latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I am still having the quick invite problem, too. I have an iPad mini 4 on the latest update.
    thanks! I've added this info too. The team are back on the job investigating this for us

My game isn't letting me chop my Royal Games Tree. I bought it this morning and chopped it 6 times, so I should be able to do so 14 more times, but when I tap in it it just highlights the tree and doesn't give me the option to chop it. There's still 3 hours and 52 minutes left on the game clock, but I'm not going to be able to move up in rank if i can't chop it.

I'll Add your post as I've already made a report about it. Thanks...

The Royal Trees and Royal Tent should be working again for Android users! If there are any other issues, please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!