Page 114 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    Thanks meme1098, I keep adding messages to my ticket with storm8 support and nothing has happened. Wondering if I should create a new ticket

Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    Thanks meme1098, I keep adding messages to my ticket with storm8 support and nothing has happened. Wondering if I should create a new ticket
    No...that would most likely confuse them even more...lol. I guess you're at the point of waiting on them now. Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    No, definitely don't create a new ticket. It's Christmas and staff are on holidays so you need to wait a bit longer for support to help. thanks.

Hi, I am having trouble with the goal for buildings to level up at 6... Hope you getting which one I mean, just lost its name.
    Since two days or so my flowers don't give any more dew. I have collected 13 so far and that's it. I crafted some potions so that my petals aren't at 99 and collect from Ivy's hut and the flowers and - nothing. Is that a bug?
    Thanks in advance! )

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wow, you're lucky to get so many from flowers as the drop rate from flowers is quite low. There isn't a bug, I think you're just in a dry spell. The goal line is called Spellbound Dew. I moved the thread into game guides and have transferred as much information as is known into the Building Guide. Good luck!

If I had known that the Barons game tent can not be stored or sold I would not have bought the thing. I'm close to just deleting the game and quieting. This is stupid.

Hi,

Now that I've completed the quest "Warm Welcome to the Ice Queen Part I," I'm stuck on Part II. I don't have any icicles with which to build the Snowman. The Snowy Workshop says that icicles are supposed to be available from Rocks, but having spent 100+ energy chopping Rock Outcroppings, I have not received any (nor have other players that have posted on the subject). Can you fix this bug so that the Rock Outcroppings yield icicles like they used to in Part I?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stygimoloch View Post
    Hi,

Now that I've completed the quest "Warm Welcome to the Ice Queen Part I," I'm stuck on Part II. I don't have any icicles with which to build the Snowman. The Snowy Workshop says that icicles are supposed to be available from Rocks, but having spent 100+ energy chopping Rock Outcroppings, I have not received any (nor have other players that have posted on the subject). Can you fix this bug so that the Rock Outcroppings yield icicles like they used to in Part I?

Thanks.
    After the event, you can get Icy Snowballs and Icicles from Neva herself. They won't drop from Rock Outcroppings after you have completed the event (after the event is over for everyone, the hint text for these items will be updated.)
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if this where I'm supposed to report a glitch or issue. But for some reason ( two days in a row) I can't seem to send gifts to any of my neighbors. It just says that your gifts have been sent but three of your neighbors can't receive your gift. I only ever send to the same three neighbors daily.

New Resident
    I have chopped the heck outta some trees and I've gotten ZERO petals for the Baroness' wedding. Is it a specific tree? I've even chopped blythewood