Page 112 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2144

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Farm Supplier
    I've been having a similar problem. The game will randomly reset, you lose the progress you've made but don't regain the energy you've just used. I crafted the red sled, placed it and then it reset to before I crafted it. I had to craft it again. Happens fighting bearlings too, it'll reset to 20 on the bearling you're fighting but the energy you've used doesn't come back.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I've been having a similar problem. The game will randomly reset, you lose the progress you've made but don't regain the energy you've just used. I crafted the red sled, placed it and then it reset to before I crafted it. I had to craft it again. Happens fighting bearlings too, it'll reset to 20 on the bearling you're fighting but the energy you've used doesn't come back.
    Elsa responded they'd put a patch through to fix this. Can you please reinstall your game and see if that fixes it? If not, please post again.

Executive Chef
    Dear CS..
    Just to let you know the goals containing requests from nbrs are "painful" to get through.

I do send only to players I know and are playing!
    I do send to players who have just asked me, so I know they are sitting at their device!
    I do send to players who I know are not sleeping.

I sent 40requests 6hrs ago to cover the 20requests needed.. and I'm still waiting for the last ones.
    If device is not reset continuously.. no delivers are made.

With this.. please know it's not an easy task, we have no control to move ahead even if we're sitting here controlling our game. Somehow.. delivery process is not working fluently as it should. I would think it's quite automatic, but it proves not to be! 6hrs are heaps for 20 answers.

Adding:
    My request process finished after 6 and a half hours of painful waiting for 20 requests! Patiently re-setting game over and over again. How do players who don't have time to sit at their game for 6hrs manage? They don't! This task is not adapted nor appreciated in timed events.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 12-12-16 at 01:53 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

So, I'm working on the new quest. I go to chop icy willows, it takes me to the market to the willow tree, I got an orange tree instead. I'm like what, icy willows cost gems, the other 3 out of the 4 came out fine. What's up with this? So now I'm missing gems and have an unwanted orange tree. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	502.5 KB 
ID:	35006

Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    So, I'm working on the new quest. I go to chop icy willows, it takes me to the market to the willow tree, I got an orange tree instead. I'm like what, icy willows cost gems, the other 3 out of the 4 came out fine. What's up with this? So now I'm missing gems and have an unwanted orange tree. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	502.5 KB 
ID:	35006
    Sorry to hear about this issue! We checked out the Icy Willows but we didn't experience the same issue. Please submit a ticket by filling out this form. One of our agents will be able to assist you with the unwanted Orange Tree.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Anybody having problems connecting when you open the game? I've been playing for 3 years and the last 2 days I've been having trouble. I open castle story and it says can't connect to internet. After opening and closing 10 times I was able to get in once today & yes I have full wifi.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-16-16 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Removed language

Quote Originally Posted by klembodius2 View Post
    Anybody having problems connecting when you open the game? I've been playing for 3 years and the last 2 days I've been having trouble. I open castle story and it says can't connect to internet. After opening and closing 10 times I was able to get in once today & yes I have full wifi.
    Yes, I'm having the same issue all day. I did finally send in a ticket 6 hrs ago, so hoping there is a fix coming.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-16-16 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Updated quote

Quote Originally Posted by klembodius2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emnatja View Post
    Yes, I'm having the same issue all day. I did finally send in a ticket 6 hrs ago, so hoping there is a fix coming.
    There seems to be much higher traffic on the servers and getting online can take quite a few goes. I would suggest you both follow some of the suggestions in the troubleshooting thread:
    Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting

I have been unable to log in since this morning. I have closed all other apps. I have done two hard restarts. I have deleted the app and downloaded it again from the App Store. Nothing works.

I've reported this to S8. There is a new thread created today as well...