Page 110 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    How do you get rocks to craft wisps on castle story? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mykitasfarm View Post
    How do you get rocks to craft wisps on castle story? Thanks
    You should post this in the Help Me thread in the CS Discussions forum.

You need to craft wisps in the workshop.

Check out The Hub for great tips on all aspects of CS:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...-Story-The-Hub
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Black Screen

When I log into Castle Story now, my screen is light grey and none of my items show up (shops, cows, crops, etc ) although the items along the sides (rune book, goals book, settings) show up and if I click on them, they do appear to work. I've tried upgrading, no change. I've tried re-loading, small change...now the screen is black rather than light grey. I have an iPhone 6S Plus with CS 1.6.1 loaded. What should I do?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AniraKylia View Post
    When I log into Castle Story now, my screen is light grey and none of my items show up (shops, cows, crops, etc ) although the items along the sides (rune book, goals book, settings) show up and if I click on them, they do appear to work. I've tried upgrading, no change. I've tried re-loading, small change...now the screen is black rather than light grey. I have an iPhone 6S Plus with CS 1.6.1 loaded. What should I do?
    By reloading, do you mean reinstalling? Force close your apps, delete app, turn wifi off, turn off your phone, then turn everything back on. Reinstall app. You may need to free up some memory in your phone.

I can not believe we have to sell our level 5 market places and consertorys and build new ones. Especially when we are encouraged to upgrade our buildings. I have spent over 100 bucks and I have to wait an entire day since market places are 24 hours. This is not fair. I usually do not complain however, if the buildings are already at a five and now you want us to go to 6. All that work was for nothing. I am not playing any more. I'm at my limit on buildings witch is really becoming a pain selling things to make room for more things. Not going to do this. I really hope they change this. Or this is a big bug !!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I'm just at the end of this event. And out of a lot of money. I will not spend another penny again on any more. This was a cheep shot sorry. I am really upset and so sorry for saying this but this is totally uncalled for. I'm not selling my level 5 buildings to start over. No way. I want my money back as well. I can see upgrading a new building from the get go but to have to sell anything to reduced work is just plain stupid. I have seen some gem scams. The speed up thing I never complain about it but it took a 100 because of the new big blue castle and every thing being so crammed boom.....gone. Oh well. Have fun selling your hard work. Only to be forced.....encouraged to upgrade your buildings. I am really angry so sorry every one I apologize ahead of time but when I stayed up late and saw this I decided to say enough. Because your whole day is shot on a market place. Level 4 and up would be good but to make us sell our buildings. Start over. No. no no. Hope it changes I'm not going any farther. Happy hallowed ween.

Host(ess)
    Good Morning!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-24-17-45-32.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	34169
    I am stuck with Water blessing from the Quest: Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2.
    I tapped serveral times on the Deep Mine lv 6, but that isn't working. Need to tap 5 times an Deep Mine lv 5.

So I gonna turn me to this forum, in the hope this can be fixed?
    Other times it isn't a problem when you have a higher building/mine/etc. but this time not. Is it a bug?

I hope you can help me with this?

Greetings from Jolien (Jolty's Kingdom)
    (Jolty's Kingdom)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punkskaatje View Post
    Good Morning!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-24-17-45-32.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	34169
    I am stuck with Water blessing from the Quest: Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2.
    I tapped serveral times on the Deep Mine lv 6, but that isn't working. Need to tap 5 times an Deep Mine lv 5.

So I gonna turn me to this forum, in the hope this can be fixed?
    Other times it isn't a problem when you have a higher building/mine/etc. but this time not. Is it a bug?

I hope you can help me with this?

Greetings from Jolien (Jolty's Kingdom)
    There have been some problems with the new level 6 buildings not being recognised in goals. I'll report this for you as it is a bug (thought we got them all! )

Rhino Keeper
    There seems to be a bug in the Elven Reliquary. One section of it seems to be missing.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	34172

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There have been some problems with the new level 6 buildings not being recognised in goals. I'll report this for you as it is a bug (thought we got them all! )
    Thanks, hoping for a good solution
    (Jolty's Kingdom)

Host(ess)
    Okay I have had trouble withthe Nadina's tower and once it came back now the game runs so slow. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3x's and nothing is working. I also do not like the chapter8 waiting time. It came up 56 hrs. Thats most of what days are left. I spent alot of money on the first part of the monster ball. Now I will loose all of the money and time I spent on the quest.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-25-16 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Removed flaming text