Page 107 of 215 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried all the suggested troubel shooting, nothing's gonna work. How do we reach S8 to solve this problem? I don't use virgin mobile data (in the Netherlands)

tried everthing, doesnt load

It's only 7:30 am for S8 so no ones in yet. You could send an email to support - support@storm8.com - & list all trouble shooting you've tried.

As a last resort, have you tried reinstalling the game? It's saved on S8 servers so you should be fine just wait for everything to reload on your game board before tapping anything.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

After a few hours CS has started working normally again.
    I also notice that these forums seem a little quicker now so maybe there was some blockage in the network which has now cleared.

That's good

Yes, sometimes bandwidth on your wifi or your internet providers network can cause slow downs. Some phone companies do it on purpose after a certain amount of data has accumulated.

New Resident
    Is anyone else having issues with the shimmering strand? None will appear and I've visited the magic garden everyday for the past 7days and nothing!!!! Also I'm up to the shipwreck trolls I need to slay 6 of them but when I go to the ponds. Nothing appears except water, fish or mermaid scales. No shipwreck trolls!!!! This game is getting ridiculous to play with all the glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnian View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with the shimmering strand? None will appear and I've visited the magic garden everyday for the past 7days and nothing!!!! Also I'm up to the shipwreck trolls I need to slay 6 of them but when I go to the ponds. Nothing appears except water, fish or mermaid scales. No shipwreck trolls!!!! This game is getting ridiculous to play with all the glitches.
    Check around your game board to see if you have a monster lurking. Best way to make sure is turn on the game music. It won't be the soft lovely music if ones present.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Check around your game board to see if you have a monster lurking. Best way to make sure is turn on the game music. It won't be the soft lovely music if ones present.
    Thank you but still no trolls and no shimmering strand. It's so frustrating

Farm Supplier
    Using 1.6.0.1g on different android devices (kitkat to marshmellow) and:
    - the game quit function hangs after pressing quit (if it quits, it takes too long)
    - you can craft multiple items in one visit to the apothecary, but you can only collect the first and you loose any runes you used for the others
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

Executive Chef
    Don't know if this is a bug . But the new out post is taking stuff we are not checking off Like me 65 feral magic bags, I did not check it , it only gave very few runes because I didn't , and it still my magic bags