Page 106 of 215 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2143

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    I can't start castle story anymore. Everytime I tap on the app to open it, it doesn't even show the loading screen but immediately crashes. Anything known from this?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeela View Post
    I can't start castle story anymore. Everytime I tap on the app to open it, it doesn't even show the loading screen but immediately crashes. Anything known from this?
    Sorry to here you're having trouble as well.. Please try all of the suggestions in this thread. Otherwise, it, unfortunately comes down to your device.

Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....before-posting

Farm Supplier
    My fertilizer keeps disappearing. It's glitchy. I even started an oven mitt trade at the Royal exchange, my screen froze and then right back to 23 rather then 25. It happened yesterday as well but this time no energy was restored. Ughhh! Frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    Oh and also?
    I neglected to mention that I "fed the Baron" and as far as I can tell, nothing happened. It is still available to craft in my kitchen, but I no longer have the corresponding goal.
    I try to stay positive but it has been a very frustrating, taxing day in my Queen Dom.

Farm Supplier
    Again!!! I craft 25 fertilizer and when I start the trade a freeze and back to 22.....with no chance to recoup from the conservatory.
    This? Is so very frustrating. Oven mitts take forever to get 50.
    Help!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi is anyone else having trouble getting their game to load?? Nothing wrong with my Internet but game refuses to load? I was online earlier but now I can't get online this is driving me mad! I've had nbrs with this issue but its first time it's happened to me. Would really appreciate some help.

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Hi is anyone else having trouble getting their game to load?? Nothing wrong with my Internet but game refuses to load? I was online earlier but now I can't get online this is driving me mad! I've had nbrs with this issue but its first time it's happened to me. Would really appreciate some help.
    I can't play Castle Story and Dragon Story. Bakery Story is very slow. My internet is good and I have no problems with other games or browser.

Rhino Keeper
    same here! Please fix it, because of the time limited game.....

same here , castle story won't load but other S8 games are fine.
    I can open castle story on wifi-only Ipad using internet shared from my phone (virgin mobile data) but fails when using home internet (virgin fibre broadband)

I expect that a message to S8 support would produce a reply along the lines of : well that is a problem with Virgin ISP ....

What trouble shooting have you tried?
    Have you tried turning wifi off on your device, force closing all apps, & then turning it back on?
    Maybe a hard restart of your device (again make sure no open apps)? This can help to put everything back in order just like rebooting your computer.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******