Page 104 of 215 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by oregontrail777 View Post
    The goal names are
    On to round 2 and
    Battle with Vulzal

It is spawning two beasts at once when I hit the jousting arena. Since you can't have two on the screen at once I am stuck.
    We'll look into this, please let us know if anyone else is experiencing this.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Hey I just purchased the gems with 5mins unlimited energy, only problem was it would not come off the loading screen for 2.30mins!! I feel totally ripped off!! Would appreciate some help plz? Oh nothing wrong with my Internet I'm on 210mbps download and 15mbps upload!! Not a happy customer once again
    Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We'll look into this, please let us know if anyone else is experiencing this.
    Thank you. I can't even buy my way out if this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you.
    Thank you very much

In the Griffen Roost event I am not receiving all of the items...worms, straw nests, Sky stones and wheat. When you tap them you can see how many you've received but when you go to craft they haven't showed up. Even the wheat...at first I thought I was wrong but now make a point of counting everything...including the wheat, I needed 5 wheat...collected 6 but didn't receive.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenfaerie View Post
    In the Griffen Roost event I am not receiving all of the items...worms, straw nests, Sky stones and wheat. When you tap them you can see how many you've received but when you go to craft they haven't showed up. Even the wheat...at first I thought I was wrong but now make a point of counting everything...including the wheat, I needed 5 wheat...collected 6 but didn't receive.
    You should reinstall your game first and then make sure you're wifi connection is strong. If you're not up to part 10 or 11 by now though, you may not have enough time to complete this event though. Read through post 1 in the main thread which list the requirements of all the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't find the Griffin in my inventory, I upgraded the roost with a few secs left even though I had the freezing glitch to level five but its still not there after force closing the game a couple of times.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    I can't find the Griffin in my inventory, I upgraded the roost with a few secs left even though I had the freezing glitch to level five but its still not there after force closing the game a couple of times.
    does your griffin nest look like the egg has hatched?? if yes, then force close as you're done. If the pink egg is still on top of the nest, your griffin is still in there. you may need to write to support for help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    does your griffin nest look like the egg has hatched?? if yes, then force close as you're done. If the pink egg is still on top of the nest, your griffin is still in there. you may need to write to support for help.
    Yes it looks like its hatched as there is two pink halves so will write to support tomorrow when I get up. Thanks for the help SW.

New Resident
    I have lost the ability to vusit my neighbors. I can visit people in the community tab but in the neighbors tab.