Page 103 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

As stated in the Essence of the Forest thread, the forest workshop becomes deco after the event has expired.
    Must players are bummed about this...including me.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    since friday it is even worse. Game crashes when I want to collect a row of crop, game crashes when writing a line on my neighbours wall, it crashes collectting from buildings. About every 3rd move I have to restart, sometimes even that doesn't help and I have to restart the tablet.
    Playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab with Android, using the official Keyboard. PLEASE fix these bugs, it is not possible to play like this

I crash constantly when opening up the Castle Story game. I have to force close everything and restart my iPad. Sometimes this works. Most of the time I end up playing other games and keep checking back to see if the game is finally in the mood to let me on. This is extremely frustrating during a challenge. I've been managing to get on at least once a day, I'd play more often, if I were allowed.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamdebear View Post
    I crash constantly when opening up the Castle Story game. I have to force close everything and restart my iPad. Sometimes this works. Most of the time I end up playing other games and keep checking back to see if the game is finally in the mood to let me on. This is extremely frustrating during a challenge. I've been managing to get on at least once a day, I'd play more often, if I were allowed.
    [your post was kindly moved from another forum to here for a response ]

Please try the suggestions in this thread: Game Crashing? | Can't log in?

Hey developers, double check the seashell path to see what type of object it is seen as by our kingdom residents. I was wondering why I never saw Ivy, Old Thomas or others walking my seashell path. When I added sun mosaic segments alternating with seashell they started walking over and spinning around on the mosaic... Wouldn't touch the seashell. Just made me think they avoid it like a building. I'm on iPad (iOS 9.3.2) and game is 1.5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf72 View Post
    Hey developers, double check the seashell path to see what type of object it is seen as by our kingdom residents. I was wondering why I never saw Ivy, Old Thomas or others walking my seashell path. When I added sun mosaic segments alternating with seashell they started walking over and spinning around on the mosaic... Wouldn't touch the seashell. Just made me think they avoid it like a building. I'm on iPad (iOS 9.3.2) and game is 1.5.2.
    Just checked this out and my Ruler and Thurston is walking on the Seashell Path. It could just be that those characters just decided to turn around right were the Seashell Paths were.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey I just purchased the gems with 5mins unlimited energy, only problem was it would not come off the loading screen for 2.30mins!! I feel totally ripped off!! Would appreciate some help plz? Oh nothing wrong with my Internet I'm on 210mbps download and 15mbps upload!! Not a happy customer once again

New Resident
    I have a new iPad but castle story won't reload on new iPad only starts from the new app. Have lost all that I've done for the past years. Need someone to help as I'm getting very
    Frustrated that I can not reload my old game.

My game is stuck on the jousting arena because i have two goals there at once. It is spawning vulzal and the green fang beast at the same time. After hitting the fang beast a couple times it says loading and resets like I never did anything. I wrote tech support on my open ticket but they haven't replied to my reply to their message yet from last week. Can this be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by oregontrail777 View Post
    My game is stuck on the jousting arena because i have two goals there at once. It is spawning vulzal and the green fang beast at the same time. After hitting the fang beast a couple times it says loading and resets like I never did anything. I wrote tech support on my open ticket but they haven't replied to my reply to their message yet from last week. Can this be fixed?
    The goal names are
    On to round 2 and
    Battle with Vulzal

It is spawning two beasts at once when I hit the jousting arena. Since you can't have two on the screen at once I am stuck.