Page 101 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Are Samsung tablets supported? I have 16gb on this device and have only used 3. But the minute I updated tonight after bring prompted, I barely get to select anything when it crashes. My wifi connection is fine. I have cleared cache and data on all my apps. I think I have sent at least 6 reports I the last hour.

this update is just not working for me

Samsung Tab 10.1. 2
    android version 4.2.2
    ID mayennalee
    kingdom HappyCatville

I've got an LG G4 and ever since I upgraded, if my phone goes to sleep while the game is active, the phone does not want to wake up. Sometimes I even have to take the battery out to restart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonmalc View Post
    I've got an LG G4 and ever since I upgraded, if my phone goes to sleep while the game is active, the phone does not want to wake up. Sometimes I even have to take the battery out to restart.
    Me too, same phone same issue. I'll have to quit playing at this rate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Are Samsung tablets supported? I have 16gb on this device and have only used 3. But the minute I updated tonight after bring prompted, I barely get to select anything when it crashes. My wifi connection is fine. I have cleared cache and data on all my apps. I think I have sent at least 6 reports I the last hour.

this update is just not working for me

Samsung Tab 10.1. 2
    android version 4.2.2
    ID mayennalee
    kingdom HappyCatville

Further to this.

I have had to go and disable all my notifications for other apps. Everytime a notification comes through the whole thing crashes. Problem is, that even the notifications for the game cause it to crash.

How much RAM is required to use this game? I have 800 and due to cleaning up my 'older' device, I now have at least half of that everytime I open the game - I check - yet, it still crashes.

I have tried all the 'tricks' - force closing; unistalling/reinstalling etc. Nothing is working to make this game NOT crash.

Rhino Keeper
    I've not been able to load any free gift videos when clicking on the icon on the left! It keeps saying video failed to load and I had the same issue for the bonus coin video that comes up when you open the game for the first time of the new day!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    I've not been able to load any free gift videos when clicking on the icon on the left! It keeps saying video failed to load and I had the same issue for the bonus coin video that comes up when you open the game for the first time of the new day!
    Try force closing out your game. If you still have issues with this loading, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Re my posts 1001 & 1004. Do I need to send an email to Support? I'm not sure what the best way to get this issue resolved is.
    thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Re my posts 1001 & 1004. Do I need to send an email to Support? I'm not sure what the best way to get this issue resolved is.
    thanks
    10: Troubleshooting wifi! - link to the Hub post. Try the suggestions in this linked thread....

and this new thread too: Game Crashing? | Can't log in? | Please read and try these tips before posting

If it continues, then yes you may need to email Support.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SW, I appreciate the response. Will have a look at the links you provided.

I'm running game version 1.5.0.6 on a Samsung 10.2 tablet. Most of the issues plaquing this new Android app have resolved themselves.

However, the videos fail to load more often than not. Occasionally one will play then it stops for days at a time. I've performed all the diagnostics over and over.

Is S8 working on this issue because if they are I can wait. Not terribly interested to pile email onto support and wait more than 4 months for attention (which is what happened the last time I contacted support after a major upgrade failure).

Thanks for your attention!