Page 100 of 215 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I have an open ticket but it hasn't been assigned. The glitches like the avatar freezing up and the crashes seem to be fairly common. It super irritating but the lack of full functionality without being on wifi is a ****er. The wall says no one has posted ..it's just blank. Log on wifi and boom...posts magically appear. Visit neighbors...all that. I see no reason why only part of it will work on 4g when this time last week I did it all day long.

Device : ipad mini 2, IOS 9.3.2
    Game: Castle Story 1.5.2
    Id: mytalent1,
    Kingdom name: MYTalent1
    Issue:
    Essence of the Forest, Chapter 4 Goal 2: to make petal potion, after press Go, the market menu pop up, but no Fotest Worksop offered. I have hardclose, reinstalled, but issue not solved. Could it be in previous goal i have made 2 extra petal potion? Please help. Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mytalent1 View Post
    Device : ipad mini 2, IOS 9.3.2
    Game: Castle Story 1.5.2
    Id: mytalent1,
    Kingdom name: MYTalent1
    Issue:
    Essence of the Forest, Chapter 4 Goal 2: to make petal potion, after press Go, the market menu pop up, but no Fotest Worksop offered. I have hardclose, reinstalled, but issue not solved. Could it be in previous goal i have made 2 extra petal potion? Please help. Thanks.
    If you've already made potion, then you already have the Forest Workshop. For this particular goal, you have to make a NEW potion. You get 1 as a reward for Chapter 4, goal 1 and then you need to make another. Please read the first page of the event thread for all the goal info.

Farm Supplier
    Issue resolved, please delete post
    Last edited by tcgms17; 06-20-16 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Deleted text ... Issue resolved

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tcgms17 View Post
    iPhone 6s
    Castle Story 1.5.2
    ID: scolli
    Kingdom: Harmony☘��
    I'm on Chapter 4 Essence of the Forest of the 6/16 quest. I got the Forest Workshop in chapter 3. I don't have any crafts available in the Fotest Workshop so I'm unable to craft the potion. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
    What should I do?
    Have you been on 2 adventures first? (goal 4.1) You ability to upgrade the tree and crafts come and go depending on the goal.

As above, please read the first page of the event thread for all the goal info.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....IMED-OPTIONAL)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you've already made potion, then you already have the Forest Workshop. For this particular goal, you have to make a NEW potion. You get 1 as a reward for Chapter 4, goal 1 and then you need to make another. Please read the first page of the event thread for all the goal info.
    Thank you SW, yes, I found the workshop in the inventory. This issue is solved.

excellent! thanks for letting me know.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-20-16 at 03:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Game play has become impossible. Got it to stay opened long enough at different times to get the tent and unfortunately opened the 10 day quest/challenge(can't even get past the first part because of the crashing) and tried to complete the tasks for one of the pets. Had to use the winter version to collect items needed for the pet because every time I tried to collect on the new version, it crashed. As a matter of fact more than a couple of moves of any type and it crashes. Then when I had collected and gave enough for the pet, I placed it but then it disappeared after the the game was reloaded after yet another crash. It's always suggested to delete and re-install and clear cache but this has proved to be of no help. I can play the winter version but now that I've been teased with the new update, I would like to be able to participate in the new to Android features. Please help as this has become truly aggravating.

So...is anyone from Storm ever going to address the real issue with this "update"? The game has become UNPLAYABLE!!!!

As Android is supporting more features now, the game does require more resources to run smoothly. Please be sure to have all apps in the background of your device closed and clear your cache. Some older device may not be optimal for this game. Please send us crash reports if possible through your device as well.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Nextbook Ares 8 tablet Lollipop. Is this supported? If not, I guess I'm done not by choice. CS is my only non pre-loaded app. Deleted many pre-loaded unused apps, cleared caches, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. Still crashes making game play impossible.