Page 10 of 215 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    I've problem with my castle story! I was done crafting the excalibum sword, the quest proceeded to talk to Thurson's. After finishing all the conversation, i'm suppose to hit the 'find' word to look for the king troll lair, but instead of showing me where the lair is located at, the app just close down. After i went back to the game, my excalibum sword is missing!!! It took me almost 2 weeks to prepare all the material, please do something about this situation. I had already wrote an email to the support team but it has been 3 days and not a single reply has been made to me. Please help! (

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmayor View Post
    I've problem with my castle story! I was done crafting the excalibum sword, the quest proceeded to talk to Thurson's. After finishing all the conversation, i'm suppose to hit the 'find' word to look for the king troll lair, but instead of showing me where the lair is located at, the app just close down. After i went back to the game, my excalibum sword is missing!!! It took me almost 2 weeks to prepare all the material, please do something about this situation. I had already wrote an email to the support team but it has been 3 days and not a single reply has been made to me. Please help! (
    It can take a couple of business days for support to respond. Have you logged int to see where your ticket is up to? If you haven't heard back in a few more days PM me with your ticket number so I can get some info for you.

New Resident
    Thank you for helping its fixed already. Enjoy ur day

Farm Supplier
    It also took my excalibam sword & 2 of my wisp lanterns. I've e-mailed them with ALL information & when theyrespond they want the SAME information I already sent. I'm about ready to delete that game aong with the other Teamlava games I've loaded. Frustrating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    It also took my excalibam sword & 2 of my wisp lanterns. I've e-mailed them with ALL information & when theyrespond they want the SAME information I already sent. I'm about ready to delete that game aong with the other Teamlava games I've loaded. Frustrating.
    The first email you get back is usually a system generated one. Give it a couple of business days and a support agent should be in touch.

Farm Supplier
    I did get a response from them, and all they asked me for was the same information I had already sent.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-18-13 at 06:15 AM. Reason: removed support agent name-privacy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    I did get a response from them, and all they asked me for was the same information I had already sent.
    Sometimes the support agent will ask for more information (some things you may of already sent-)to make sure you still need help.

Always respond back even if you have already sent this information, because if you do not respond back, your ticket may be closed, because they will assume you no longer need help.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Ok thank you very much

Farm Supplier
    I responded AGAIN to my response to them saying that Iam still waiting for help. I still get no help. I've given up on this. It doesn't make me want to play any longer nor sugest the game to others. ��

Farm Supplier
    It't fixed now....it's just so frustrating when you work so hard at something & then it fizzes out. Imdo like the game tho. OK I'm back to smiling!!! �� ����