Thread: Not getting my ravens

Not getting my ravens

Despite all I do I show as 0/50 ravens except a brief moment early on when it showed 5, though that was not the correct answer. During the hunt I did the three coin trades as well as craft two royal dark unicorns and one of the monkeys (forgot official name)

Now with new event I am in the middle of goal 6 and have not received the ravens for previous goals, and I do the daily goals for chests if the count.

It also says players who crafted 3 things during the hunt received 99 which I fall under.

Either way if you could please fix my ravens so its not 0/50 I would appreciate it as there is one I am looking to purchase.

Thank you,

Janddolphins aka Dolphin Palace
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Add 50+ from forum, just message me. Visits and messages not required, will send specific gifts if asked, may take a day or two to see.

Enjoy both the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Now it shows 0/1 for each as if I didnt get it yet which would make sense, but where is it listed how many I have and whether or not I can craft one?
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Add 50+ from forum, just message me. Visits and messages not required, will send specific gifts if asked, may take a day or two to see.

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Now it shows 0/1 for each as if I didnt get it yet which would make sense, but where is it listed how many I have and whether or not I can craft one?
    I see you have 22 Wandering Ravens at the moment. If you're still experiencing issues, can you submit a request to support so they can take a look?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    You can see your total # of ravens both in Inventory

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E188422D-F53F-458A-8175-0D08F428909B.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	479.8 KB 
ID:	53414

and in the Trade Wagon :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D6E948FF-FC1E-44EE-A5F9-211F0585B3FC.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	53415

All is fixed, although why did I not get the same 99 bug as everyone else who had at least three monsters spawned?

I know it was a bug but it would not seem fair all others got it and were able to use it and I was not. At this rate I wont reach 50

Even though I did not get the same glitch from this event I am up to 48 with goals. I only wanted one of the ravens so it seems all will work out. Thanks again for your help