Page 129 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I?d like to know where is suppose to be my fool?s gold and roast that I won, because I can?t find them in my store
    Please let me know
    Thanks
    Castle story
    iPhone

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Once you get the notification screen which says they are added to inventory then they should be there. You might need to force close your game to get them to register. If they are still missing please contact support to check your game. Please post if they show up. Ivy might have just borrowed them temporarily!

Why Mystic Kiln doesn?t have crafts for mermaids update?
    Is it a bug?
    Because those crafts are for storyline items
    I kinda regret I spent 30 GOLDEN runes for third magic forge that is not so useful at the end
    Ps. Happy holidays!

Rhino Keeper
    hello, i am a very old player of this game, but i always played it on iOS devices (iPad mostly)
    one week ago my old iPad2 glass broke and i transferred the game to an Android tablet, Asus ZenPad with Android 7.0 and i am shocked on how much terrible is the experience here. It takes a whole 3 minutes (minutes!) for the game to open, and then the lag is so huge that it takes half hours to manage the basics of my kingdom. Im going to fail the current event because it's downright impossible to spend HOURS in game to chop down the dead trees and such. I would be very sad to have to abandon a game after 5 years of playing it just because i cant afford to buy another iOS device and i have to work on Android

what i did so far:
    - re-installed the game from scratch
    - opened patiently one by one all the menus in game, crafting buildings menus, inventory and such to wait for all the images to download (it took 3 DAYS)
    - checked here in the forums: but this thread has 129 pages and the troubleshooting and known issues are reported only for iOS

where is the support for Android?
    what i am supposed to do? any help please?

In the current timed event my sister upgraded the ember throne to level 5 and then lost all her fragments and had to make them again.
    I was wondering if these additional fragments she has to craft will count for the 8 fragments you need to level up to 6 or if she will not be able to finish the event due to the extra fragments she wil have to craft?

Quote Originally Posted by judithbobbie View Post
    In the current timed event my sister upgraded the ember throne to level 5 and then lost all her fragments and had to make them again.
    I was wondering if these additional fragments she has to craft will count for the 8 fragments you need to level up to 6 or if she will not be able to finish the event due to the extra fragments she wil have to craft?
    Hi Judith, there is another bugs thread for this and the advice from Pika is to lodge a Support ticket and they can help.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi!
    I'm 221bBakerSweeter, kingdom: 🍃Lothl?rien🍃
    I'm using an iOS version 10.3, and my castle story is version 2.1
    I'm doing the new quest (ember sth) and I was doing the crown fragments to upgrade the throne and noticed that they don't show in the upgrading screen, they do are in my inventory but if I want to upgrade my throne it says that I don't have enough.
    I already tried to reset the game and my phone but it doesn't work.
    What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by 221bBakerSweeter View Post
    Hi!
    I'm 221bBakerSweeter, kingdom: ��Lothl?rien��
    I'm using an iOS version 10.3, and my castle story is version 2.1
    I'm doing the new quest (ember sth) and I was doing the crown fragments to upgrade the throne and noticed that they don't show in the upgrading screen, they do are in my inventory but if I want to upgrade my throne it says that I don't have enough.
    I already tried to reset the game and my phone but it doesn't work.
    What should I do?
    You cannot craft ahead. The extra ones you have should register for the final upgrade though. Just stick to only crafting what the goal asks for going forward and you should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You cannot craft ahead. The extra ones you have should register for the final upgrade though. Just stick to only crafting what the goal asks for going forward and you should be ok.
    That's the thing, no matter how many I make I cannot move forward cause when I want to upgrade it shows as if I don't have enough on my inventory. Currently I have 8 crown part I on inventory... i need 4 to upgrade.. however, I cannot do it cause it doesn't show.

Sorry, forget it.. I wasn't reading right, it was part II that I didn't have. Stupid me, sorry! Hahaha
    Last edited by 221bBakerSweeter; 12-07-17 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Problem solved