Page 179 of 215 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes but even if you do it the wrong way around it can still be corrected. Did force closing a few times revert the timer?
    This happened to me this morning. Force closing several times did NOT fix. I gemmed out of it but am unhappy I had to waste a boost, waste gems, waste time.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cajowa View Post
    This happened to me this morning. Force closing several times did NOT fix. I gemmed out of it but am unhappy I had to waste a boost, waste gems, waste time.
    I'll let the team know. Sorry it didn't work for you...

Fashion Designer
    The Harvest champion boost is not working on the event crops
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-13-20 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Resolved

New Resident
    Hi,
    I have been playing for a while now but during the bear necessities event the cottages have stopped popping up mamma bear. Also I bought some traps and they don?t work also. I am very disappointed as I spent money on this to try to get through.

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by KazzaL16 View Post
    Hi,
    I have been playing for a while now but during the bear necessities event the cottages have stopped popping up mamma bear. Also I bought some traps and they don?t work also. I am very disappointed as I spent money on this to try to get through.

Kaz
    Traps are a guaranteed spawn. You likely have a monster hidden on your board. Turn on your music as that's the best way to check. Check on the borders of your board as it may have spawned close and not easily seen.

Fangbeasts not spawning!
    I have completed all the other daily monster challenges but I can not get my fang beast to spawn from farmhouses or chickens or harvesting. I?ve collected from my farmhouses about 25 times and not a single fang beast!! I collected two fangbeasts before getting a lizard but since getting a lizard 20 hours ago, no more fangbeasts! Id really like yo have a MRC by the end of this challenge and this feels like a bit setback. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    Fangbeasts not spawning!
    I have completed all the other daily monster challenges but I can not get my fang beast to spawn from farmhouses or chickens or harvesting. I?ve collected from my farmhouses about 25 times and not a single fang beast!! I collected two fangbeasts before getting a lizard but since getting a lizard 20 hours ago, no more fangbeasts! Id really like yo have a MRC by the end of this challenge and this feels like a bit setback. Thanks
    I'm overrun with them! Strange isn't it how our games work. My advice to you would be to not chase the daily Fangbeast goal. It gives very little in return verses trying to spawn one. Most of us ignore that goal and let it happen if it happens while collecting from cows. Much better to chase gold tokens.

Executive Chef
    we ned more scrolls. i have finishd the academy line, but no where close enough to unlock everyone
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    having problems spawning leopards. i have been chopping dead trees for 2days, have 54 vines and no mud. i can’t get past level 2 without the mud. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by busyplayer421 View Post
    having problems spawning leopards. i have been chopping dead trees for 2days, have 54 vines and no mud. i can’t get past level 2 without the mud. any suggestions?
    They are a rare spawn but they do come eventually. Have a look in the discussion thread on page 1 for the maths component about how much you need of each item to decide if you want to continue. Good luck!