Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187
Results 1,861 to 1,863 of 1863

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    ��There are NO dark elves spawning for me from sky shards. I have reached the last step of part #3. I demolished 3 sky shards: The monster spawn was 6 sky hawks and 4 skunks
    Another player has posted that this has been resolved. I'm yet to confirm in my own game though...

I have many citizens from the town square and they seem to congregate all in one area and do not go out through my whole kingdom. How do I get them to walk through the whole kingdom. I?ve seen them walk through a wall but only go a little bit and then go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I have many citizens from the town square and they seem to congregate all in one area and do not go out through my whole kingdom. How do I get them to walk through the whole kingdom. I?ve seen them walk through a wall but only go a little bit and then go back.
    I think I found my answer. I have walls up in certain areas and I think that?s what?s been keeping them from coming out and as I took some of the walls down and they?re moving closer out into the kingdom.

I have to rearrange so I have a path for them in every area of the kingdom