Page 152 of 213 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    On all my iOS devices the 24 hr visit your neighbor and get 15 hearts keeps resetting every time I finish it. Please fix it ASAP. Let?s know so we don?t visit every neighbor and there are no more hearts or neighbors to collect.
    PS. The new update today with the mushrooms.

Rhino Keeper
    On the event that was released on 5-23-19 the daily bonus of visiting 15 neighbors and tapping on buildings with hearts I would complete the goal claim the prize and then it would reset
    Finished the goal twice and it reset back to 0 visits twice

Rhino Keeper
    now it is giving different mushrooms and still resetting every time I try to do the visit neighbor 15 hearts it resets again. Please give us a free one so we can get on with this game.

This event needs a major redo. Too many glitches. If it’s done hope TPTB return my gems because as I won’t be able to play over the weekend and the next few days after that, I gemmed up and finished it and received no goal prize. Nothing. I have a level 6 mushroom fortress (had 2 but one disappeared much like everything else) that I got from one of the side goal. The last step you have to have 8 of the fairy dust mushrooms, flags and mushroom beams. I used them, but they’re still showing in my inventory. This is a mess. Hope it gets fixed without me (us) losing what we’ve already put out.

Same issue

I am having the same and the neighbors I visited show that I visited and don?t reset. I will be out of neighbors soon

On all my iOS devices the 24 hr visit your neighbor and get 15 hearts keeps resetting every time I finish it. Please fix it ASAP. Let?s know so we don?t visit every neighbor and there are no more hearts or neighbors to collect.
    This, exactly. Even when I manage to put the reward on the board and chop it it resets.

Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    On the event that was released on 5-23-19 the daily bonus of visiting 15 neighbors and tapping on buildings with hearts I would complete the goal claim the prize and then it would reset
    Finished the goal twice and it reset back to 0 visits twice
    I'm getting the same glitch. But the mushroom never ends up in my inventory before it resets.

Farm Supplier

Angry Hearts keep resetting

Quote Originally Posted by Skylara14 View Post
    This, exactly. Even when I manage to put the reward on the board and chop it it resets.
    ID is Eilonthay. I'm on an Android phone with 6.0.

I went into my neighbor list through the quest, picked a neighbor and visited. Clicked on some hearts, went to the next neighbor. Got half way through the first time and it reset to zero. Did the same thing again, got 3/4 of the way through and it crashed. Did it again, only a couple of hearts collected, reset. Tried going through my social tab and doing it that way, reset, reset, crashed, crashed, reset. Occasionally, I'll get the error "Castle Story is having trouble with Google Play services. If the problem persists, please contact the developer for assistance." Maybe that has something to do with it?

Decided to try something different by going through the quest to my neighbors, clicking on the hearts that were there, and going back to my queendom, thinking that maybe by doing so it would save my progress or something. It reset once in the process, tried it again. Repeated until I had all the hearts. Got the quest completion, got the mushroom, was able to put the mushroom on my board, and was about to go visit my workshop when the game reset. No more mushroom, zero hearts, neighbors have not reset.

I'm currently into 10-15 neighbors at this point, with no mushroom. Thankfully, I have like 50-80 neighbors, but this is just dumb, so I'm not doing it anymore until it's fixed. My phone is charged, the WiFi signal is strong, I have plenty of space on my phone. What am I doing wrong?

To be clear, I was able to get the mushroom from visiting other kingdoms and I was collecting hearts from there because originally I had misread the neighbor quest and thought you were supposed to do that with other kingdoms as well. If that reset at any point, I didn't notice because a few of the people I visited didn't have any hearts, so I had to move on to the next person.

My Level 6 fortresses we?re gone this morning. That is ok considering I was not supposed to get them. But now I can not purchase one nor is there one in my inventory. I have rebooted several times. Also the quests to visit neighbors to get the mushrooms to chop that was so buggy yesterday is not showing at all today. Very frustrating for a holiday weekend quest. I want to get the characters!

I did the quest for the 15 neighbors and got my mushroom reward yesterday. Now it is gone and even though I had the same request today, I didn’t get the big mushroom. It isn’t in my inventory either.