Page 41 of 215 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Thank you!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    I paid the gems since I didn't have time to finish the axes, but only got 1 feather (for the pink alicorn)! I don't want to have to do all those feathers one by one!! I restarted the game and my device (iPod Touch iOS 6) and it didn't fix it. What can I do? I haven't deleted the game and reinstalled yet. I had several axes done and had at least three given. I have 4 axes in my storage as well that I was going to give but then got a message saying I could pay just 2 gems to complete the whole thing, so that's what I did instead. Please help.
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Playing on iPad iOS 7; version 1.1.6; attempting to upgrade royal maze garden to level 2; however mythic essence does not appear in the potion shop menu. Have restarted device, deleted and reinstalled game to no avail How do I get this to appear so I can upgrade and continue the thread?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelot55 View Post
    Playing on iPad iOS 7; version 1.1.6; attempting to upgrade royal maze garden to level 2; however mythic essence does not appear in the potion shop menu. Have restarted device, deleted and reinstalled game to no avail How do I get this to appear so I can upgrade and continue the thread?
    See this thread on getting mythic essence
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    I have already emailed support, but see someone else has issues with their Pink Alicorn so thought I would also post here.

My Pink Alicorn also disappeared after I finished the Moment of Truth goal and going through the whole petting thing. I was not visiting another Kingdom, as the other user was. My game did a reload thing, and like ellaanabeth the item I had just got out of crafting was back in the workshop waiting to be collected again. However, the other two items I had completed long before had been consumed and I can no longer complete the goal for the Pink Alicorn. And this was after accidentally speeding up the crafting of the rainbow thing as I was trying to collect from the neighbouring workshop (which is far too easy to do... confirmation screens maybe annoying but I'd much prefer that to all the accidental spends). And yes, have checked my inventory, no Pink alicorn there or the required items to complete the goal, also completely closed the game and reloaded and that didn't fix things either.

Can some one do something about the gem trap on this game I've about lost 300 gems just from accidentally hitting them and would at least like a warning screen. The purple gem bubble if you want to know.

Fashion Designer
    Did four adventures for four garnets. spent gems to speed up crafting. Have two trees ,so spent gems for one tree and have no garnet ornaments, but it has moved on to last ornament!

New Resident
    My game reset to level one after being level 50 with 57 gems and 512 neighbors it is very frustrating not to be able to play at level 50 all I get is message on how to transfer from one device to the other, that's not what my issue is. Played the night before at level 50 woke up to level one. Tried to restart my device cold shut down to still at level one. Level 50 does not restore from server. There has to be a way to get back to my old game. Any ideas would be nice to here other than transfer from one device to other it does not apply iOS 7.1 iPad 3

Nightclub Owner
    storm8gma did you have a ticket in with support before this? if so they could be working on your game.

The transfer method is used to bring your account to whatever device which is why you would have been told to use. Can you please give info on what you're seeing when you say that it doesn't work?
    Last edited by maguar; 03-14-14 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    Presuming that Storm8 is interested in making money, I am surprised there is not a warning or double-check before gems are used. I would be willing to pay (and pay more) for gems if I had any confidence that they would not just disappear. It is the ONLY thing about this game that I really dislike.