Page 156 of 215 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    I am playing the steampunk event and cannot make the 'new' beam. I have all the requirement tick but it still says locked by goals. I have iOS 10.3.3 and game Castle Story 2.3
    I have tried a hard reset but nothing has changed. Can you help?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Try clearing another oil ore as in previous events sometimes this helps. If it doesn't then make sure you're looking at the right craft. Reach out to Support before the weekend if you're still stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Try clearing another oil ore as in previous events sometimes this helps. If it doesn't then make sure you're looking at the right craft. Reach out to Support before the weekend if you're still stuck.
    Thanks. I tried clearing as you suggested but unfortunately it didn't work. I put in a request for help through support an hour ago. I have lost 12 hours waiting for something to happen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Thanks. I tried clearing as you suggested but unfortunately it didn't work. I put in a request for help through support an hour ago. I have lost 12 hours waiting for something to happen.
    This might be the straw ..... got stung on another gene trap last week, I have been going to give this game up many times, disheartened by e same old,.. I have finished all the storyline quests, but every time another 'challenge' comes I find myself in again. This time I can't play and Storm 8 don't care. I don't usually have days to spare, so given a whole day lost and still not being able to go any further, what is the point?
    Feeling the love ... not!

Thanks Spiritwind for trying to help.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-15-19 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Removed Support comments

Sorry about that. You should try again bc you must not have used the right classification to report a bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry about that. You should try again bc you must not have used the right classification to report a bug.
    I don't know how to do it differently. I used a link, filled in a form, told the issue and gave my iOS and game version.
    I don't know why they won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I don't know how to do it differently. I used a link, filled in a form, told the issue and gave my iOS and game version.
    I don't know why they won't help.
    This has been resolved for you.

If there is anyone else still having issues with goals being locked, please post here so I can assist.

Note to all: Please remember you are not allowed to post communications with Support as per the forum rules.

New Resident
    I am having an issue with a tinkers tale. The flying wings goal has been locked for days. I?m on iOS 12.3.1. How can I get it to unlock?

Quote Originally Posted by clm1129 View Post
    I am having an issue with a tinkers tale. The flying wings goal has been locked for days. I?m on iOS 12.3.1. How can I get it to unlock?
    I've reported it for you but you should also lodge a ticket with Support. Should be fixed really quickly for you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

New Resident
    I've reported it for you but you should also lodge a ticket with Support. Should be fixed really quickly for you.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Thank you for your help! I used the contact in the settings in the app yesterday. I got a ticket number in my email. Is that the correct way to do it?