Page 122 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2146

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Quote Originally Posted by erthling View Post
    Golden eggs
    Having such a hard time getting Golden Eggs! Anybody have any tips for me? I've collected from chickens x 100 for the current Fantasy Storybook and haven't gotten one yet; is this normal?
    Ii bought the gold castle and it delivers gems, golden eggs and other valuables daily.

New Resident
    I have spend the last two days trying to **** a beast supposedly hiding in the farmhouses with no success, it doesn't appear, I will not be able to finish this special event now which is annoying as I have spent real money making sure that I was ahead in time.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kmkca View Post
    I have spend the last two days trying to **** a beast supposedly hiding in the farmhouses with no success, it doesn't appear, I will not be able to finish this special event now which is annoying as I have spent real money making sure that I was ahead in time.
    just double check you don't have another monster on your board. You can check this by turning your music on. If you only have a couple of farmhouses out, your chance of spawning a manti is low. You should have at least 8-10 and with that many you could spawn 1-2 per collection. good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    Yes, it still revert to ON. I force closed and reopened and I even deleted and reinstalled game. I sure hope they find a solution soon. Feel bad declining all the time but have more nbrs now than I can take care of so really don't want to add.
    I still have this issue... Are you able to turn off the quisk invite now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    I still have this issue... Are you able to turn off the quisk invite now?
    One of my kingdom, which was opened when I posted above post, was fixed! I can turn off the quick invite! Did someone came to my kingdom to fix it for me? If so, thank you, whoever you are! Now the other still has the problem. It is cheers196. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    One of my kingdom, which was opened when I posted above post, was fixed! I can turn off the quick invite! Did someone came to my kingdom to fix it for me? If so, thank you, whoever you are! Now the other still has the problem. It is cheers196. Thank you!
    This one is fixed as well. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Barons tea party. No racoons not even if I buy the trap. Nothing.

Host(ess)
    Magic just happened got the first one. Fixed

Rhino Keeper
    The spring petals have stopped dropping from the tall grass in the Baron Tea Party story book event.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ASAP! Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    The spring petals have stopped dropping from the tall grass in the Baron Tea Party story book event.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS ASAP! Thanks
    I've been getting them on and off, so they are dropping. They are however, a rare drop as the recent posts in the main thread can attest to. I have asked for the drop rate to rise.