Page 78 of 213 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Since the daily reset on Saturday morning I am not receiving any more daily goals for the current event.

I did everything one should do in such a situation. Force close and reopen. Shut down the iPhone and get it up again. Update castle story. Delete and reinstall the game. Nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: 30 minutes ago three quest with a 23 hours timer appeared. Thanks team S8!!!
    Last edited by silveryedges; 07-19-15 at 11:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry folks, it's me again. I just opened CS. Found the daily 3 new challenges with a 23 hours timer.Went to fight the purple troll right away. After finishing him I returned to do the next challenge and all three were expired. I had to click finish and nothing new appeared!?

I am getting a bit desperate here. This will be the third day I cannot do the three challenges. Any help would be much appreciated.

I get a rollback every time I try to defeat the Blue Dire Boar. It then turns into a regular Dire Boar. It has happened 6 times so far today, and I can't finish the daily goal because of this. Anyone know what to do? I reinstalled the game, but that didn't help.

Edit: It took 11 tries, I finally got it!
    Last edited by AliceWinter24; 07-23-15 at 10:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still having issues with copy and paste- anyone else? This is been going on since APRIL!!!!
    Last edited by zoeee87; 07-24-15 at 12:08 PM.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Please help. I am on level 21 and one of my tasks is to place the Trade Wagon. I have placed the wagon and the game will not recognize that I have done this and give me the reward.

Game screens overflow edge of device.

Just bought a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" and the menus overlap themselves and the screen layouts are falling off the edge. Can the resolution be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Petpower4you View Post
    Just bought a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" and the menus overlap themselves and the screen layouts are falling off the edge. Can the resolution be changed?
    Can you please try reinstalling the game and see if this helps? Uninstalling and reinstalling the game will not cause your game progress to be lost. If the issue persists, can you please take a screenshot of this issue and submit a ticket and attach that screenshot? You can submit a ticket by emailing support@storm8.com. Once you've emailed us and receive a ticket number, please send me a PM with this number.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Can you help please as with the time difference the support responds in the middle of my night and similarly my reply with info is when they've finished work! so far the help has been 4 days without a solution!! #1813281

I've not had a link to the Egyptian theme world event yet! I don't have a scarab counter but they are being collected somewhere as I do receive notification when items are available in storage. I also see the number collected from the cat/harvesting/bombs/hatching etc but no running totals for me or the community!

I play on iPad and force closed each day to see if it appears! Can I try anything else meantime?

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Was enjoying playing the game until all my efforts put into making the dragon nest were scuppered when after waiting 2 days at the magic forge nothing happened, the diamond and all the gems, everything asked for was saved up...and after 2 days ...nothing, its as if I hadnt done it. So frustrated have uninstalled. will reinstall later and get all the items together again but if it doesnt work then I'll dump the game completely. Playing on Lenovo pad using Android 4.3

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    Was enjoying playing the game until all my efforts put into making the dragon nest were scuppered when after waiting 2 days at the magic forge nothing happened, the diamond and all the gems, everything asked for was saved up...and after 2 days ...nothing, its as if I hadnt done it. So frustrated have uninstalled. will reinstall later and get all the items together again but if it doesnt work then I'll dump the game completely. Playing on Lenovo pad using Android 4.3
    Oh, agree, how frustrating! You will need to email Support for this and see if they help unless you want to start again...mtheynareusually may take up to a week to get back to you though. Good luck!