Page 189 of 213 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2130

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

New Resident
    I have a problem that I am unable to resolve. There is a cloud at my Faire Respite that should show a monster but does not. There is no way to erase it so other monsters can be displayed. If I delete the game, and restore it won?t it mean the game will start at the beginning. I don?t want that to happen as I am at level 50 and it has taken a long time to get there and I don?t want to start over. Can anyone help me. Storm support refers me to the forum and refuses to help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJo46 View Post
    I have a problem that I am unable to resolve. There is a cloud at my Faire Respite that should show a monster but does not. There is no way to erase it so other monsters can be displayed. If I delete the game, and restore it won?t it mean the game will start at the beginning. I don?t want that to happen as I am at level 50 and it has taken a long time to get there and I don?t want to start over. Can anyone help me. Storm support refers me to the forum and refuses to help.
    The monster on your board is likely hiding on the fringe of the shadow or on uncleared land. If you zoom right in and touch the screen everywhere, you should be able to connect with it to then defeat. It happens from time to time, especially when the beast spawns right on the border. Deleting your game won't send you back to level 1. The game is not stored on your device, but on S8 servers so reinstalling will return your game to its current level. Reinstalling only fixed display issues, and this isn't a display issue. If you find that you still can't click on the monster by zooming in then Support will be able to assist. You will need to log a new ticket with the right descriptor so your ticket isn't auto closed. I can help you with that if you need me to, but we would do that by messaging each other and not here on the forum. Click on my name left of screen and select Private Message if you need further help. Let me know how you get on after zooming in as far as you can. good luck!

Executive Chef
    I feel very strongly that the drops of the Mind Stones should be looked at. Before the new event started, I was getting a Mind Stone about every 5th or 6th collection from the Sparkling Mines. Now it takes about 10 or 12 collections to get 1. I am literally babysitting my iPad, and am only getting 1 Mind Stone each day. This is a drastic change, and it will take forever to advance with this storyline. Others seem to be having the same problem. Please look into this so we all can move ahead reasonably. Thanks!

New Resident
    Thank you for your quick response. I looked more carefully at the problem cloud and could see a tail ragging in the next area not in my clear view. I clicked at that place and it was a Dire Boar at the edge of the cloud. I cleared him and now I’m back to normal. Hurrah!!!! On to new adventures!!!!

Exclamation Help help...help? :)

Regarding the "Dark Elf/NO Seals" post below Please help if able, I don't know what to do.
    I will not be able to advance on new island if I can't make windchaser permits....yikes :/

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    After 25 battles with DARK ELF, it IS NOT DROPPING "seal(s) of the dark" which are NEEDED TO MAKE WINDCHASER PERMIT
    Please help if anyone can.
    I play CS on my iPad & have for years w/o issue. I am using the latest iOS update (14.6)
    I AM getting the Skyhawk bird (from clouds) and it IS dropping needed feathers after battle.
    Thank you!

p.s. I only have 28 seals of the dark in inventory.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Regarding the "Dark Elf/NO Seals" post below Please help if able, I don't know what to do.
    I will not be able to advance on new island if I can't make windchaser permits....yikes :/

THANK YOU!
    Hi, what I've noticed in my game is that the seal graphics doesn't show up when the dark elf is defeated, but if I watch my screen for a little bit as the objects fly off the screen I do see the text for the seal and it is in inventory. You might have the same issue as me? Can you check inventory, spawn and defeat a dark elf and then check inventory again to confirm your total seal count?

Thank you SpiritWind00, that very well could be what's happening so I'll definitely check inventory before & after battling!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I feel very strongly that the drops of the Mind Stones should be looked at. Before the new event started, I was getting a Mind Stone about every 5th or 6th collection from the Sparkling Mines. Now it takes about 10 or 12 collections to get 1. I am literally babysitting my iPad, and am only getting 1 Mind Stone each day. This is a drastic change, and it will take forever to advance with this storyline. Others seem to be having the same problem. Please look into this so we all can move ahead reasonably. Thanks!
    Actually I have 5 accounts and once I got the Atlantian Castle completed none of my mines are dropping mind stones. 3 of the kingdoms have been this way for 3 days the other 2 two days. Not 1 mindstone anywhere.

Farm Supplier
    I have an issue in the Academy storyline, Herbology for Beginners. Between the time I read task #8 and the time I actually completed it, I forgot the requirement to clear monsters (during the current monster hunt). #9 takes me to the potion shop, probably where that evil little plant should have been lurking. For 3 days now, I have been tapping the sinister statue (every hour with a timer) and haven't found a single sinister seed. Am I that unlucky or have the drops ceased after the completion of #8?

Update: on day 4 I got a sinister seed. Only 4 more to go.

Update #2: Got my 5 seeds again. Triple verified I had no monsters in my kingdom. Nothing appeared when I collected and the go button still takes me to the potion shop where nothing happens. What do I do now?

Final update: Issue resolved.
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 08-06-21 at 03:02 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I am so frustrated by the freezing, the rollbacks, the crashing. The Wednesday unlimited energy isn't event a thing anymore because my game crashes EVERY TIME! EVERY TIME! Not exaggerating. Just happened again.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-01-21 at 08:30 PM.