Page 192 of 215 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

I have not played Castle Story for quite a long time. I played it since about 2012. Maybe earlier. Stopped playing it a few years ago as there was too much going on. I had a pop up. "Monsters are attacking your Kingdom! We need your help!" I can not get rid of it. It obscures the top of my screen where important info from other games would be. I went into the game to try to eliminate notifications. No luck. I pressed something and now the game screen is just dark. I exited and tried again. Deleted it and the annoying pop up is still there.

I have all sorts of interesting quests and am possibly interested in playing the game again. Just want to rid myself of the pop up. I am reinstalling but not sure if the game will work with my tablet now. Should have left the version I had. Not sure what goal to start with although I think timed one is best.

Added info. I shut down my iPad and the pop up was gone when I restarted. Hopefully I have all the Castle Story notifications off. I turned off everything I could. No other game has had this annoying issue.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 01-02-22 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Added info.

I have been unable to log into the castle story game since last week when a number of other players got locked out. I have repeatedly reported this to storm 8 to no avail. The game does not log in and tells me I need WiFi to use. I have WiFi and double checked by loading and logging into my old bakery story game. I tried uninstalling game and reinstalling. Nope. I tried on an android tablet. It let me start a brand new game from as a new player, but once I connected it to my profile, it would no longer connect. Is there anything to be done or do I just give up and start reading more books?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon6sharon View Post
    I have been unable to log into the castle story game since last week when a number of other players got locked out. I have repeatedly reported this to storm 8 to no avail. The game does not log in and tells me I need WiFi to use. I have WiFi and double checked by loading and logging into my old bakery story game. I tried uninstalling game and reinstalling. Nope. I tried on an android tablet. It let me start a brand new game from as a new player, but once I connected it to my profile, it would no longer connect. Is there anything to be done or do I just give up and start reading more books?
    The team is aware of this issue that some players are experiencing. We appreciate your patience while the team continues to investigate.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I?m having this same issue, again, it?s a weekly thing. Seems to happen every time there?s a sale, special item with gems to purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    Won?t load again. I?ve lost count of how many events I?ve been either unable to complete or used gems to complete coz I lost days of time from being unable to load Castle Story. Every second event for months. Every time there?s a door buster sale. I haven?t been able to load the game to buy the sale item at all this year!

Rhino Keeper
    Working on Aurora island it said ask neighbours for wanted posters, pushed it but it took 308-148 took 160 gem and skipped but that isn't what I pushed, I had sent out half of neighbours and said my neighbours didn't get the request so I wanted to resend.... I am getting discouraged....so much so... trying to save for a big gem. I understand they they want to make money on this free game but no matter how hard I try I can't save for it.

They can asked these items will be used do you want to continue....why don't they do that for gems?
    Rose.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Working on Aurora island it said ask neighbours for wanted posters, pushed it but it took 308-148 took 160 gem and skipped but that isn't what I pushed, I had sent out half of neighbours and said my neighbours didn't get the request so I wanted to resend.... I am getting discouraged....so much so... trying to save for a big gem. I understand they they want to make money on this free game but no matter how hard I try I can't save for it.

They can asked these items will be used do you want to continue....why don't they do that for gems?
    Rose.
    I replied to your PM with this posts info.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a timeframe on when this bug will be fixed?? Will the sale be extended?? Will the event time be extended?

My app is crashing when I’m trying to open it. Is the maintenance work going to take a while? I really want to finish the event but not sure I will if CS is down.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beyondyonda View Post
    My app is crashing when I’m trying to open it. Is the maintenance work going to take a while? I really want to finish the event but not sure I will if CS is down.
    It's due to finish around 4am which is about 10 mins away. It has been known to take a little longer but it won't be too much longer.