Page 147 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    [snip] I received the candy shrubs and placed them. Then my game reset and they disappeared. I’ve done three additional adventures, no shrubs. Has anyone else had this problem? I really don’t want to spend 100 gems per shrub!
    Rollbacks are horrible aren't they. Can you please log a ticket with Support immediately so you get these back. You should be answered pretty quickly but send me a message if you need additional help. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I was collecting from my daily Ali?s. I saw the counter go up to around 127 and I had more energy symbols showing. I close my device and when I reopened 30 seconds later the energy counter was 27and the daily Ali?s showed they would or be ready for about 22 hours. Somehow the game reset my energy without putting the daily Ali?s back so they could?ve tapped

Please restore my lost energy. I am on IOS 12.1.4 and have the most recent version of Castle Story.

Thank you
    Joyce

I completed the sweet shop story line, placed my tuftkin. This morning he has disappeared from my kingdom and isn’t in inventory. I’ve force restarted the game and am using the most current iOS update of the app.

HELP! The clock on th eConfectionary Construction said 3 more days; yet I can no longer make blocks, etc. in the workshops and shrubs, etc. no longer drop necessary resources. Please reset or give us the final prize. I was on level 7.
    Than you

Rhino Keeper
    I have done a few of the earn free gems tasks but I’m not receiving the gem reward for it. I completed everything,even purchased a Hulu subscription for an over 500 gems reward! I force closed the game and still no reward.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I have done a few of the earn free gems tasks but I’m not receiving the gem reward for it. I completed everything,even purchased a Hulu subscription for an over 500 gems reward! I force closed the game and still no reward.
    For assistance with free gem offers through Fyber, please read the help text here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1552146

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    For assistance with free gem offers through Fyber, please read the help text here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1552146
    Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I can’t get my videos to play at all for days now it keeps saying error please help��I also can’t watch a video from the Barons tent as well as a free gift !
    Last edited by janleigh; 02-21-19 at 06:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    In the current event started today, my map won't let me expand to the area that is needed for this event. I have already expanded to the ones directly in front of it.

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    In the current event started today, my map won't let me expand to the area that is needed for this event. I have already expanded to the ones directly in front of it.

Trudyscandles
    check you have the right RP on your board first. If not, perhaps not everything is correct in the storyline yet, so keep an eye out on the main thread.